Pumpkin, Yenko & Hot Rod (UPDATED 4/21/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
OwnedByOola":r637b9l5 said:
Wow they all look so great! I love the baby pics... Shows how much they really have changed.
Omg did they change.... I was looking at the screen saver I have on one of the computers of when we brought Pumpkin home laying on the branch .... he can't even fit on it now... lol... When I was looking at the baby pics I was like I think it's time for another one, now only to figure out where I could set up another viv and talk the hubby into it...hahaha

sorry to hear yours bite last poster...mine thrashes a lot too but he doesn't bit, thank goodness. How often do you get him out? Where did your dad get him from? Just curious...I try and bond with my beardie everyday, several times a day. He gets pretty calm after a couple seconds but does thrash a bit when you first lift him up. Just started this behavior when he was shedding, hope it was just a phase :)

Good luck!

OwnedByOola

Hatchling Member
Jacob12Sarah8":1i5wexkk said:
He gets pretty calm after a couple seconds but does thrash a bit when you first lift him up. Just started this behavior when he was shedding, hope it was just a phase :)

My beardie hates when you handle her during shedding, too. She's like a different animal. I've learned to just leave her alone, except for giving her baths. :)

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Jacob12Sarah8":ynb9py7p said:
sorry to hear yours bite last poster...mine thrashes a lot too but he doesn't bit, thank goodness. How often do you get him out? Where did your dad get him from? Just curious...I try and bond with my beardie everyday, several times a day. He gets pretty calm after a couple seconds but does thrash a bit when you first lift him up. Just started this behavior when he was shedding, hope it was just a phase :)

Good luck!
Jacob... I think you meant to post this on someone else's thread... Mine do not thrash about and don't bite.

OwnedByOola

Hatchling Member
pyffersnpaws":33pnn0ck said:
When I was looking at the baby pics I was like I think it's time for another one, now only to figure out where I could set up another viv and talk the hubby into it...hahaha

Haha, are you still considering it? I would love to see what color/morph you'd choose next!

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I want another one... just going to let things be for a bit.... have 8 souls to take care of at the moment, not including the ones walking around on 2 feet... lol

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Here are a few pics that were taken today :)
photobucket-12599-1335044198991.jpg

photobucket-34354-1335044167429.jpg

photobucket-35837-1335044150354.jpg

photobucket-24686-1335044097440.jpg

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":pi62t6ib said:
They're getting so big! They all look great. If I remember right they are all males, correct?
Amy
They are all boys :) and doing fantastic... Yenko has decided to slow his eating down.... so I have to actually hold him and gently pry his mouth open and feed him his dubias this way...started to give him some repti boost to see if that will help him eat on his own...

OwnedByOola

Hatchling Member
Great pictures of the guys!! I love Pumpkin's new platform too.

Sorry to hear that Yenko's appetite is down. Is he still eating greens on his own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom