Pumpkin, Yenko & Hot Rod (UPDATED 4/21/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
OwnedByOola":28lu9co6 said:
Omg, that foot stomp video is so hilarious! Boys will be boys. :D P.s. your guys are looking so massive and handsome!
Thanks!!! that was nothing should have seen his foot stomping when I was getting the other 2 out...lol

Menolly07

Juvie Member
I keep looking from yours back to mine and see where Odahviing's changing. Like in the last couple of days he's been getting noticeably heavy daily. Then yesterday I noted, "Hey! You're getting jowly!" It's incredible to see and compare all the different stages on here and think, "Gee, you're getting that like so-&-so or that like so-&-so." I think everybody's beardies are so beautiful. Naturally, Odahviing's the hansomest. ;-) :p

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Menolly07":3nabu9u4 said:
I keep looking from yours back to mine and see where Odahviing's changing. Like in the last couple of days he's been getting noticeably heavy daily. Then yesterday I noted, "Hey! You're getting jowly!" It's incredible to see and compare all the different stages on here and think, "Gee, you're getting that like so-&-so or that like so-&-so." I think everybody's beardies are so beautiful. Naturally, Odahviing's the hansomest. ;-) :p
LOL... Odahviing is handsome... however naturally, I have 3 that are equally as handsome :)

Gymgirlx

Hatchling Member
No. my beardie is the most handsome. ;). just kidding. BEAUTIFUL beardies girl!! They are very well loved. I wish I had taken more pictures when Sun was growing up. :D 8)

Menolly07

Juvie Member
I want to Photoshop Odahviing looking into it and change the reflection a little like the mirror from Snow White. Who's the handsomest of us all?

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thought I would do then and now photo's to see how much my guys have changed from when we first brought them home the end of September 2011, and photo's I took yesterday Feb. 24, 2011
Pumpkin:
DSC_0326.jpg

093-1.jpg

Yenko:
DSC_0323.jpg

089-1.jpg

Hot Rod:
DSC_0317.jpg

095-1.jpg

Some Extras I just threw in :)
081-1.jpg

088-1.jpg
Momma's little ghost
063-2.jpg

055-2.jpg

005-11.jpg

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
GORGEOUS! I'ts crazy how much they've changed. They all look awesome. you can really tell they are well taken care of. :D
Amy

Menolly07

Juvie Member
Wow!! Yenko and Hot Rod seem the most dramatically changed. Pumpkin still looks like the same darling lizard but a bit bigger.

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":384xuzjk said:
GORGEOUS! I'ts crazy how much they've changed. They all look awesome. you can really tell they are well taken care of. :D
Amy
Thanks Amy, they are my joy... I just love them all to pieces :)

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Menolly07":2co00p95 said:
Wow!! Yenko and Hot Rod seem the most dramatically changed. Pumpkin still looks like the same darling lizard but a bit bigger.
I'd say that Yenko is the most changed... he was the one when we brought home that we had to work the hardest to handle.. not anymore.. he's a major snuggle bug... Hot Rod is a major hormonal little guy... head boobing all the time... he was the smallest of all 3 of them, it's awesome to see how big he's getting... and Pumpkin... he is the same loveable darling beardie that we brought home....just about 300grams larger...lol, and still a snuggler :) Got to love them all!

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Pumpkin's tail is so big and fat, he looks great. All of the boys look awesome, and Hot Rod really did get to be a big boy didn't he. It's funny how they can be temperamental or difficult when they're babies, then they get a little chub on them and all they want to is snuggle! More pictures I love seeing them and their adventures....please.

-Kaleen

pyffersnpaws

Juvie Member
Original Poster
FranktheTank":usz30h6b said:
Pumpkin's tail is so big and fat, he looks great. All of the boys look awesome, and Hot Rod really did get to be a big boy didn't he. It's funny how they can be temperamental or difficult when they're babies, then they get a little chub on them and all they want to is snuggle! More pictures I love seeing them and their adventures....please.

-Kaleen
I will start to post more pics... we've been sick around here and I haven't been around here much the last couple of weeks... had to catch up on everyone's babies....love that we all keep tabs on everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom