IMG_4372.jpg

IMG_4373.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4386.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

He made it, obviously! I'm a nervous wreck still! So worried about making sure I do everything right for him!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
AWWWWWWWW!!! he is adorable. I am not sure who is cuter though..... your kids or the dragon. They are all adorable.
Cadmus and Puff have the same hatch dates that is cool. I am soooo happy he made it okay. I am sure he will settle in just fine
he looks happy already.

carpedraconum

Hatchling Member
Such a handsome little dragon. I love the fitting socks your son is wearing. It looks like a lizard on his foot. Now that he is here, take a small breather, check the temps, and enjoy the greatest type of pet ever. They don't yap, their poops are always manageable, they are full of personality, can be held, pet, bundled into a burrito, and best of all loved. Enjoy the guy now. the next couple of days to weeks may seem scary due to relocation stress. One of my girls is still being fidgety with this aspect, but it will balance when he gets used to all the new faces, and there seems to be quite a few(very nice family you have there). It certainly seems like you've done your reading, :study: and you have plenty of people here ready to help. Congrats again on the new dragon.

Drew

spyderk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm still breathing. He's just chilling, had his eyes closed in the tank and then it looked like he had hiccups. Then I think he heard me and opened his eyes again.

Thank you!

spyderk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So I forgot to say that my daughter bravely put 2 dubia in the viv in his salad dish and he gobbled them right up. Then later my husband came and dropped a few more in, but he only ate 1 more. Not too bad! Puff is checking out his Duplo cave right now.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
just don't forget the rule of live feeder should be no bigger than the space between their eyes. You don't want him to get impacted

spyderk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, I do remember! Cheryl from Rio packed all the right size dubia for him, and then tomorrow my reptiworms should come! :)

Livey

Extreme Poster
Awww some damn cute! its nice to see all your family bonding with the baby beardie!!! :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom