My beardie has one eye closed :(

Beardie name(s)
Charizard
So today when he woke up I realized he has to me eye close. He can open it, there is no discharge. He opens it once in a while it looks normal and clean, but then he closes and will keep it closed for good amount of time. He is 3 years old and this is the first thing that I have ever been concerned about with him and I’m really nervous can you guys help me out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 32

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So today when he woke up I realized he has to me eye close. He can open it, there is no discharge. He opens it once in a while it looks normal and clean, but then he closes and will keep it closed for good amount of time. He is 3 years old and this is the first thing that I have ever been concerned about with him and I’m really nervous can you guys help me out.
Possible shed coming on - they can do this and sometimes their eyes will bulge to stretch the scales / skin out as well -

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom