Laybox eggs and vet update

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys figured I'd update everyone.

The redness on my Amber's palm/hand is that as long as it stays as a abrasion and doesn't get worse or turn black it'll be ok. I was also told Amber most likely has more eggs to drop and that long as she is eating and not lethargic then I shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I'm impatient to be honest and I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to my beardies health and I just want this egg laying ordeal to be done with. I just want my normal acting Amber back because it was predictable and she could legit be lazy basking all day 😅. She is extremely restless and it's concerning for me honestly just because she is generally laid back when she is acting herself

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
She should finish laying pretty quick, as i remember she already laid a couple? I would think the rest will come soon.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
She should finish laying pretty quick, as i remember she already laid a couple? I would think the rest will come soon.
She laid 3 but that was before the laybox was in there before I realized they were eggs.

I just hate seeing her restless like she is I know it has to be stressful for her big time

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, it is definitely stressful when they are going through excess stress. As long as her beard isn't
black or she is acting very listless & ill she should be fine.
Is her hand doing better?

Tracie

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hello,

Yes, it is definitely stressful when they are going through excess stress. As long as her beard isn't
black or she is acting very listless & ill she should be fine.
Is her hand doing better?

Tracie
I haven't actually been able to check her hand out yet she has just been eating and basking. So I figured when I give her a bath or possibly her being a bit more active and actually wants to come out of her enclosure I would check then. She is just basking eating and being a tad sleepier than normal

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I'm sure she is a a little tired, but at least she is eating & basking some though. I hope her hand
is feeling better. As long as it isn't infected it should be fine & start to heal up.
Let us know how things are going.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom