Possible Parasite

deadlyvu

Original Poster
I didn’t put this in the ER because I don’t think it’s urgent yet— whatever this is in his poop, it’s attached to the white plug part of it, and it wasn’t moving. Is this a parasite or something else?

Attachments

• 2BAE28D4-54A6-4479-A7C9-A1185000E6E5.jpeg
    2BAE28D4-54A6-4479-A7C9-A1185000E6E5.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 114

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I didn’t put this in the ER because I don’t think it’s urgent yet— whatever this is in his poop, it’s attached to the white plug part of it, and it wasn’t moving. Is this a parasite or something else?
The poop looks pretty good - if you see any undigested insects in the poop your basking temps are not high enough - you want surface basking temps of 95-100 for a adult/ juvie dragon taken w/ a digital probe thermometer - those are the most accurate for getting temps

deadlyvu

Original Poster
The poop looks pretty good - if you see any undigested insects in the poop your basking temps are not high enough - you want surface basking temps of 95-100 for a adult/ juvie dragon taken w/ a digital probe thermometer - those are the most accurate for getting temps
Okay, I’ll try and see if I can up them a little bit!

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom