Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Digi is too cute. A little bit ago, she was running around the kitchen/living room, minding her own business. I suddenly heard "crinkle crinkle" sounds coming from where she disappeared from my sights. Luckily I decided to take a look, because she was in the process of eating a plastic shopping bag. Why?, you might ask? Because it had green on it and she thought it was food. "Do you want some yum-yums? Are you hungry?", to which I received the big-begging-puppy-dog eyes. I fill her bowl with half of what I normally give them and she inhaled them within seconds of the bowl being placed in front of her. She also ate a super (she already had about 6 white and ~4 regular ones today). The fat pads on top of her head are quickly filling in, but we still have a long way to go.

Oh, speaking of inhaling greens . . . Pookie ate a bunch too, all on his own!

Me so happy! :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
A few pics that I never got a chance to post from the weekend:

MoMo

Is she practicing her flying pose? (5/17)
2012_05-17b.jpg

Digi

Perfect belly perch (5/22)
2012_05-22.jpg

"Be healed!"
2012_05-22a.jpg

Instead of staying/sleeping on her alligator, Digi decided to squeeze herself in to snuggle with MoMo (who was depressed because she was put in time out earlier) (5/23)
2012_05-23a.jpg

Pookie

My big boy (5/22)
2012_05-22a.jpg

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Miss Digi, plastic bags and fleece blankies are not food, silly. Glad you're eating well for your mommy, she's gonna worry about you for awhile yet!

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
That's funny. In three days. Three. Count them. In just three days; your thread grew about 50,000 pages. I laugh. Do you hear me? I laugh.

Oh yeah, uh... can we borrow Pookie? He needs to teach Coco how to eat her greens. She seems to have forgotten.

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
Crazy! Look for her to lay again. My females laid 3 before they were done. One of my clutches was 100% fertile but the eggs didn't develop...I wondered if it was something I did....but the other eggs int he incubator are doing just fine. Congrats and you made it through all the stress and headache!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Love the pictures Gina, they all look so great. Digi looks so much like Misty, even had the same roundness and big belly.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
BeardyDragon":38l7u2r0 said:
That's funny. In three days. Three. Count them. In just three days; your thread grew about 50,000 pages. I laugh. Do you hear me? I laugh.

Oh yeah, uh... can we borrow Pookie? He needs to teach Coco how to eat her greens. She seems to have forgotten.
It's from all of the worried aunties and a freaked out mommy.
Borrow Pookie? Sure! I can rent him out to anyone who need him to teach anyone anything :mrgreen: But be warned that he thinks he should be able to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, to whoever he wants. Just like a typical teenager :laughing6:

Rukia1988":38l7u2r0 said:
Crazy! Look for her to lay again. My females laid 3 before they were done. One of my clutches was 100% fertile but the eggs didn't develop...I wondered if it was something I did....but the other eggs int he incubator are doing just fine. Congrats and you made it through all the stress and headache!
Yup, already prepping myself for 3 more clutches. She laid 4 last year, so I won't expect anything less from her this year.

diamc":38l7u2r0 said:
Love the pictures Gina, they all look so great. Digi looks so much like Misty, even had the same roundness and big belly.
They did look alot alike in both color and shape, especially their beach ball bellies, just like their momma :p

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So have you heard from Tom if the eggies are ok? Guess you'll find out what they look like in 2 months? And if Digi has more fertile eggs (after all, Pookie is quite the hunky beardie!) do they go to Tom's, too? He's going to have a houseful by the time Digi is done, but I hope she doesn't have 4 clutches, that's an awful lot of work for her. I'm so glad to hear she's eating so much, good for her, she'll get all her weight & fat deposits back in no time. I just loved all the pics, so cute, especially the "be healed" one! That one made me laugh :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
No word from Tom yet about the eggs. He did say that he should be able to tell if they're viable by the end of the week, so I'll wait it out until Friday to freak out :roll:
I sure hope Digi doesn't end up laying 4 clutches like last year. Even 2 is too many if they're all fertile. As for whether they'll all go to Tom, that would depend on whether he has empty incubators or not.
Don't they give me the funniest pics? I love my overly spoiled babies :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Does this mean that now that Digi has done her egg laying that MoMo has taken over her hide, AGAIN? I just don't get why she thinks Digi's hide is so much better than her own :dontknow: beardies are such a mystery.

Looking good Pookie, glad you got some rest time!
Thanks for sharing, I so love to see the pics of your crew :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I think MoMo's getting ready for more eggs (need to do the math). That's what went on last time. As for why Digi also has to be in there, I have no clue. Guess they had made a pact that if one goes in, both have to be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom