Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww Pookie, you are still a cute beardie & trying to climb the ladder backwards? That would have been funny but difficult. Glad you pointed him to the right side to climb. The pic of him sleeping on the wood, yes it does look like it should hurt somehow, yet he's fast asleep. Gotta love him :mrgreen: Thanks for the Buddy pic, what is he doing underneath that rack? or do we want to know?
I'm sure you'll be glad when your girls are awake again, so they can sleep in piles again. I know I miss Lonzo & Rubio alot. Leo doesn't move much & Didi has decided that he's king of my house. He only wants to be outside on the ramp, watching TV & blackbearding Leo, but when I'm not home, he has to be in his tank. Then he'll sulk, poor baby.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
beardie parents":3kxgp3y7 said:
:lol: trying to climb up backwards?! what a silly boy. they are all good photos.
Yup, he sure did. He kept grabbing onto the bars but couldn't pull himself up and was quite confused as to why not. He even gave me a stink eye when I corrected him that he was on the wrong side.

Deb, that's the grate that he uses to climb up onto the couch, but because he loves to use climb the sides instead of the big open middle, he ends up kicking the grate from underneath him and then he goes boom!, right onto the floor.
Yes, I can't wait for my girls to wake up from brumation. It's nice that I get more one-on-one time with Pookie, but sometimes he doesn't want to be bothered. I need more beardies to snuggle with! And take silly beardie pileup pics :mrgreen:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh poor Buddy had a problem with his grate, bet he wasn't happy about that.

Pookie is a riot, you sure have great entertainment while your girls are still sleeping. That position did not look comfortable at all. Love the peek-a-boo picture, adorable. How on earth does he get his legs in such weird positions? :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I honestly have no idea why Pookie dangles one leg off of the ladder like that. At first I thought he hooked it around the side, to hold on better, but after looking from all angles, it didn't appear to be hooked onto anything at all.

Lately, Pookie had been doing some silly things, things that are nearly routine for him -- like climbing up his ladder. It seems as though he's purposely doing things in reverse either to test if I'm paying attention or make me laugh. Thank goodness I passed the test :mrgreen:

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
Aww, poor Buddy... but hey, we get to see a rare picture of a Buddyface! Pookie is adorable (as always), that peek-a-boo picture is too cute!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
He started to climb but then it came crashing down. Still not sure how it ended up on top of him though, but given it happened to my severely identity-challenged baby, it almost seemed right :roll:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I don't think there are any new pics to post, since both girls are still hiding in their caves, Buddy's still in the couch, Zim runs away at the mere sight of the camera, and Pookster hasn't been up to much to take pics for.
But I'll try to get something soon.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
yeah, yeah, likely story... that's yer story and yer stickin' to it, huh?
LUCY!!! You got some splainin' to do!!! (I told you I'd be a troll today!!!)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
You betcha!

Does this mean I get to be a troll on your thread too? :mrgreen:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
yes, Gina, I'd say it does, she deserves it, besides, ornery people feel loved when they are picked on, I should know, I'm married to one.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
beardie parents":104eq2vj said:
yes, Gina, I'd say it does, she deserves it, besides, ornery people feel loved when they are picked on, I should know, I'm married to one.
I'm telling!!! :shock: (I am married to one too, he's just plain ornery... but what can I say, I love the big galloot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom