Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Dawn (or should I say Thing#2 :mrgreen:), I completely forgot about your beardie sleeping bags! I love them!
Instructions? You left me instructions on the chocolates?! Leftovers until Christmas morning?! Are you insane! Shoot, I'll probably eat them all that day! Unless of course they don't arrive until late tomorrow and I'll have no choice but to share :roll:

Yes Deb, it truly is a great Christmas present to have MoMo stay. She is such a sweetheart and so funny to watch, in how she's still trying to 'find herself' by copying what everyone else does.
Oh, I forgot to post that she gave me another kiss on Sunday (I think)! I pulled her out to take some pictures and she gave me a kiss just after fully waking up. She had her happy colors on her beard & head and a creamy white belly the whole time she was sleeping in her cave. It was so cute.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
you'll understand the "instructions" part when you open your box mwahahahah (or see my FB status yesterday for a hint! LOL ROFLMAO)

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
I can just picture it on the coffee table, with Gina sitting on the couch, arms crossed in rebellions, rocking back and forth saying "what is it, what is it, whatthe#!@*isit!!!!! ... trust me, this will all make sense in another day!!! I think I need to request a daily, no hourly, picture so we know you don't cave in to temptation! LOL Carlye and I are still giggling, because of our evil plot... mwahahahahahahah :twisted: but she is sworn to secrecy LOL

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
*ahem* Please excuse Goonie for work today, as she is fighting an evil battle with temptation to NOT eat the whole box of double-dipped chocolate-covered cashews she just got. She will return to work after they are all gone (which may be tomorrow).

Regards, Zim

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
BeardyDragon":6qjbxu06 said:
yeah, i am such a meanie weenie. no, i'm either a meanie mini-weenie or a meanie beanie. <:
I would have to pick "meanie mini-weenie". Or better yet, "super duper meanie weenie-in-training" :laughing6:

I had planned on sharing the yummy treats with my family on Saturday, but after already having 3 pieces, I'm going to be incredibly selfish and keep them all to myself. Afterall, I'll need something to keep myself at home instead of out spending money all next week, and what better way than to eat chocolate-covered cashews! :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Earlier this evening, Zim was poking through the PetSmart bags sitting on the living room floor. One of them contained beardie viv furniture and the other puppy toys. Of course, he kept prying into the one containing a fuzzy dog toy (for my cousin's dog) and a pink plastic squeeky ball. I had completely forgotten about the ball until he suddenly ran downstairs, into his cage, and started pouncing on something. Listening carefully to what he was doing, I realized that he had found the ball and took it into his cage to play. He spent a good 15-20 min down there playing by himself, squeeking away. Then it was all quiet again. For the next half hour, he kept going back and forth between his cage downstairs and the living room upstairs, but never coming up with the ball. Finally, I went to retrieve it and brought it upstairs, where he proceeded to play with it for the next 4 hours, squeeking every minute :roll:

But that's not what's the funny part of the story. He has an entire sweater-sized tote full of toys, balls included, that he doesn't play with. When he gets in the mood to play with a ball, he always goes back to this pink ball that he had as a puppy, that had an open wound (split open from too much playing) for years but he refuses to let it go. I'd been on the hunt for another pink ball for ages but never found one, until today. If I had known that he'd get this excited over having another pink ball to play with again, I would've hunted harder.

Such a silly goose, huh?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
He sure is! But what I still can't figure out is why only pink. I mean, there are at least 6 others balls of the exact same material and squeeker (from the same package) but he refuses to play with them. Only the pink one is good enough for him.
Such a complex puppy dog.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Merry Christmas, Gina and your family,
I wish your holiday to be comfy, cozy & fun.
Hugs, especially to Zim, just love him!
Deb, Leo, Lonzo, Rubio and Didi

ChristmasMyspacebackground.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Gina I wanted to thank-you for the beautiful Christmas card an apologize for not sending you one. I didn't get any cards out this year. :(
However that doesn't mean I can not pop in here and wish you a Very Merry Christmas!
seasons-greetings-4.gif

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
You're welcome Barb!
Hope you'll have a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy spending time with the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom