Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
All of them are beautiful pics! Let's see...

And Zim is so handsome!

Momo: 1, 10
Digi: 1, 3
Gianna: 1, 2
Pookie: 6, 7

Hope this helps!

Beautiful pictures - was very hard for me to choose.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It's wonderful to see shots of Zim, he's so beautiful....handsome I mean :mrgreen:

So for the calendar shots:

MoMo
7-10

Digi
2-3

Gianna
6-7

Pookie
2-6

They all turned out wonderfully and it was really hard to choose the best 2. I have to start taking pictures, too! It's already Sept 1 tomorrow!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
About 20 minutes or so ago, I took Gianna out of her house so I could watch her walk on the floor (she kept flinching her right leg whenever I touched it and wanted to be sure that she didn't hurt it - she's fine, by the way). After that she walked a few circles around Pookie's ladder so I placed her on it, to which she began climbing it right away. About 6 inches from the top, she stopped, butt wiggled, and looked to her left at Pookie (who was on the couch and underneath my computer tray, asleep). I told her that it's ok to be on her daddy's ladder because daddy's sleeping and he doesn't know. She kept looking at Pookie and I kept trying to reassure her that it's ok, that daddy was asleep because his eyes are closed. Well, 3 reassurance attempts later, I looked over to the couch and saw that Pookie had his head up and was looking at Gianna. Oops! Being the well-trained slave that I am, I immediately scooped Gianna up and placed her back home. I then went back to Pookie and said "It's ok, Gianna's back home. You can go back to sleep now. I'm sorry." and low and behold, he put his head down and did a butt wiggle, closed his eyes and went back to sleep. :roll:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
:lol: Your beardies are just TOO funny. Guess the reassurance that you gave to Pookie helped since he went right back to sleep. He must have been listening to what you were saying to Gianna though. :roll:

I'm about to look through all your pics. I started doing it last night but we lost our internet, phone & cable due to a thunderstorm.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Zim is just SO precious and handsome. Never get tired of seeing pics of him. :D

Loved the colorful pics of Gianna on your legs and all the others, she has awesome coloring.

MoMo
3, 7, 10

Digi
1, 3

Gianna
1, 2, LOVE #7, you have to pick that one. :wink:

Pookie
3, 5, 6

You sure take great pictures, they were all so clear! What camera do you have, just curious.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
diamc":3f8pp23b said:
Zim is just SO precious and handsome. Never get tired of seeing pics of him. :D

Loved the colorful pics of Gianna on your legs and all the others, she has awesome coloring.

You sure take great pictures, they were all so clear! What camera do you have, just curious.
If Zim allowed me to take pictures of him, I'd have just as many of him as I do of my beardies. :roll: Just getting those taken was quite the chore.

Gianna's colors are very strange. Some days she's very red/orange, while others she's a combo of red/orange/yellow. And that has nothing to do with being in the sun.

Diane, believe it or not, I'm using a Cannon PowerShot A570IS. It's nothing fancy. Chris (wizeguy) recommended it as an everyday camera, back in the days :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Gina, you did good getting those shots of Zim, they all turned out great! I use a Power Shot, too, have had it since 2008 or so and it still works. Takes good pictures, too.

Have you decided about the calendar pics yet? Can't wait to hear what you choose.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Guess Gianna is like a chameleon beardie, she loves changing her colors. :lol:

My camera is a PowerShot too, SD 630. Seems like a lot of times my pics are blurry, guess I try too hard.

I can't decide. It's so difficult to choose! WAAAAHHHH!!!!
At least you have all your pics taken, at least all you have to do is narrow it down. I have to take mine yet so I should be going WAAAAAHHHH! :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
diamc":3q1debvj said:
Guess Gianna is like a chameleon beardie, she loves changing her colors. :lol:
I guess so :laughing6:

diamc":3q1debvj said:
My camera is a PowerShot too, SD 630. Seems like a lot of times my pics are blurry, guess I try too hard.
Do you have the "macro" setting (the flower icon) turned on? That allows you to take close up pics.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I have the same camera and will use the Macro setting, takes wonderful pictures, so that's my project on Sept 14-15, check out the pics I already have and take new ones & post them on my thread for reactions.

I know how difficult it is to choose the best, but as all your pictures are wonderful, just pick! They all look great in all the pics. You'll know when the time comes, you have some time yet.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Do you have the "macro" setting (the flower icon) turned on? That allows you to take close up pics.
No, I usually use the Portrait setting, think that's why?

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Yes, Diane. That's why. We have a digital camera and Bill takes 99.9% of the pics and I just asked him if he uses that icon and he does. Give it a try, You will like it.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Diane, the macro setting allows you to take close-up shots without having to re-focus on the subject. It should ignore all objects other than what it'd consider as the closest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom