Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
jarett_harrison":05601 said:
They look good Gina. Hope all is well with you!
Hello stranger! Where have you been hiding lately?

Here's a few more pics from last night.

I had a bad day too (this was taken at 7:15pm and he was wide awake)
2010_02-22.jpg

Mommy, we can be sad together
2010_02-22a.jpg

OK, enough pictures already!
2010_02-22b.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
pudden318":c81a0 said:
y is mommie and pookie baby sad :(
Well, I can't speak for Pookie, but I had a really bad day at work yesterday. I was so frustrated that I was on the verge of tears.
I have no idea why Pookie was sad, but whenever he snuggles up to Mr. Bear like that while being wide awake, that's a sure sign that he's not happy.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aw! I wish you guys weren't so sad :(
I hope you had a better day today at work, Gina.

Remember what I told you Gina. If you can't afford feeders for your babies, I will send you some. I can't imagine the nutrition count in cheerios is all that great! :roll: :p

jarett_harrison

Sub-Adult Member
Very good pics Gina! We got snow here in C.S. TX today and both beardies were sound asleep in their hides but oddley enough, the tegu was awake! I took the two beardies out and decided to watch a movie and both just crashed asleep the second i put them on my chest.
I gave sophie a Cherrio to see if she would like them, and she just gobbled it down! Hope all is well with pookie and buddy. Pancake says hi to Buddy!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":3357f said:
Remember what I told you Gina. If you can't afford feeders for your babies, I will send you some. I can't imagine the nutrition count in cheerios is all that great! :roll: :p
But it's only as a treat, something that goes "crunch crunch"! I promise!

gulfbrzdawn":3357f said:
Aw! I wish you guys weren't so sad :(
I hope you had a better day today at work, Gina.
pudden318":3357f said:
im so sorry you had a bad day. i know how those go all to well. hope everyone on your end cheers up soon :blob5:
Thanks Dawn and Renee. Today was much better, but that's only because I worked from home.

jarett_harrison":3357f said:
Very good pics Gina! We got snow here in C.S. TX today and both beardies were sound asleep in their hides but oddley enough, the tegu was awake! I took the two beardies out and decided to watch a movie and both just crashed asleep the second i put them on my chest.
I gave sophie a Cherrio to see if she would like them, and she just gobbled it down! Hope all is well with pookie and buddy. Pancake says hi to Buddy!
That's pretty funny, how the tegu was wide awake but the beardies were out cold. But you have to admit, Jarett, that having them crash on you is great, huh?
Shhhh, don't let Dawn know that you gave Sophie a cheerio. She'd kill me! :silent:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
One last pic for the week (most likely)

Instead of sleeping on his blankie or the couch, Pookie decided to do both :roll:
2010_02-23.jpg

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Aww i love the pics, what a class dragon you have! I must try the cheerio treat with my lot! I have rexie whos two, fred seven who i adopted and then my new baby last sat who has 3 fingers missing! Rexie, was my first and is queen of the house, when i have bad days she acts so different, normalyl when it's her turn out she snuggles for a while then goes for a walk and settles watching the telly or the fish tank, but when i'm in bad form she doesn't leave me and tucks her nose right into my neck! As if to say 'mummy it ok i luv you'.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Awwww poor baby Pookie, bad days are no fun! I'm glad he treated himself by having the best of both worlds- couch and blankie!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Goonie":5119a said:
Shhhh, don't let Dawn know that you gave Sophie a cheerio. She'd kill me! :silent:

GAH! Gina, look what you have started! :shock: Once it gets around the forums, we are going to start seeing threads with titles like... Is it okay to feed my beardie cheerios? or... Is it true that my beardie can have all the cheerios he wants in a 10-15 minute period of time? :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":84208 said:
GAH! Gina, look what you have started! :shock: Once it gets around the forums, we are going to start seeing threads with titles like... Is it okay to feed my beardie cheerios? or... Is it true that my beardie can have all the cheerios he wants in a 10-15 minute period of time? :lol:
smiley3349.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom