Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
No new pics, sorry folks.

Since my last post about Pookie outgrowing Mr. Bear, he hasn't spent time with Henry the Hippo. He'd been very clinging with Mr. Bear for the past week. Hmmm, wonder if he 'heard' me and was worried that I'd take Mr. Bear away.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
WHAT'S THIS?!!! I see how you work, Gina. I post a new Bliggy & Timmy comic and you think it's okay to stop posting pics of Buddy and Pookie :roll: I don't think so, my friend. CHOP! CHOP! :evil: :p

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":3ece7 said:
WHAT'S THIS?!!! I see how you work, Gina. I post a new Bliggy & Timmy comic and you think it's okay to stop posting pics of Buddy and Pookie :roll: I don't think so, my friend. CHOP! CHOP! :evil: :p
At least I don't make empty promises and ignore everybody for weeks. I come clean up front and tell everyone that I don't have pics.
So . . . HA!

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
ok now ladies retrack the claws, im demanding pics from both of yall. what what muahhhahhahhahaha :twisted:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
A few new pics of my baby:

Crawled underneath his baby blankie and went to sleep (don't pay any attention to the cheerio - that was an attempt to get him out):
2010_02-19.jpg

Super duper comfy sleep position (yes, his tail is in front of his face):
2010_02-21.jpg

That's all I got for now.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
LOL, still feeding cheerios to your Pookie, huh?!
Cute pics! Glad to see you are trying to stay on top of your thread :wink: (I know, I know... I have no room to talk :roll: :lol: )

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Awww thats just to cute! Love the cheerio got to do them just like kids try and bribe them to do something lol

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Awww too cute. How often do you give cheerios? I wonder if Lilly would like some. I might still a cheerio or 3 from work today lol.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":5e60f said:
LOL, still feeding cheerios to your Pookie, huh?!
Cute pics! Glad to see you are trying to stay on top of your thread :wink: (I know, I know... I have no room to talk :roll: :lol: )
Believe it or not, he ate the cheerios (all on his own, they were left on his couch for two days) and wouldn't touch the salad. That was the only way I could get him to eat anything these days. All he'd do is walk up to his food bowl, stand over it, look in then look at me then look at the bowl, then finally turn around and walk away. I kept telling him that it's the same thing he'd been eating and nothing had been added or removed.
Uh huh, that's right, you have no room to talk. HA!

beardie osk":5e60f said:
Just love the pics, still can't believe your cuddle pic with Buddy Just Love it!
:mrgreen:

spurlee01":5e60f said:
Awww too cute. How often do you give cheerios? I wonder if Lilly would like some. I might still a cheerio or 3 from work today lol.
I would put 4 or so on his couch and he'd eat them whenever. Also, they're the banana nut ones, since Pooks love his nanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom