Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
So I pointlessly decide I've let the housework go too long (when the dustbunnies attack your leg as you walk by...) and Psycho is out running around the livingroom. He decides to follow me as I vacuum, like Mr. Supervisor, making sure I don't miss a spot (I'm using the sucker tube, not the rollbars, don't want to suck up a dragon). Then I shut the vacuum off, and he pounces on it. I guess he told Mr. vacuum who's boss!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
dragonxxxx":16eyrjpv said:
syug rotaludom esoht fo eno eb yademos dna, pu og lliw tnuoc tsop ym os tsop sseltniop rehtona gnitsop tsuj
Gee thanks, now my eyes are crossed and brain is doing summersaults :roll: :bleick:

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
dragonxxxx":ory3pe8t said:
syug rotaludom esoht fo eno eb yademos dna, pu og lliw tnuoc tsop ym os tsop sseltniop rehtona gnitsop tsuj

LOL! I think you gotta be "hired" into the position as moderator. The closest I ever got was on a different forum that needed help with spammers; I got the "keys" for a while to delete stuff.

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
ok, so all of you who have musical fingers, i was pointlesly running my ringfinger along the edge of the recliner and got a big splinter... i dont have piano fingers like rutherford, rolandkyramere, but i have string fingers and thats more painful. yeup. ow. and a thing to make you laugh, on of my friends on the bus today was relaying something he had heard on youtube, something about a guy and a grizzly bear, heres his exact words:

ok, so theres this guy in a tent in the middle of the woods, and he walks out and sees a grizzly bear. so then he says, "mm-hmm. yup. gotta change mapants now."

everyone laughed. :laughhard: :laughhard: for the pants thing, he said it that fast.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Owwwww, splinters are bad! I don't have piano fingers either, but I pretty much use my hands most of the day either typing or writing, and the thing I hate worst is injuring them. I once dropped a box of betta cups and managed to somehow slice off a chunk of skin, still have the scar from that. Then there are the times when hamsters attack...
But, pointlessly, I had just about one of the worst days of my existence today, still a far cry from the absolute worst, which the fifth anniversary of is coming up in two and a half weeks.
This is pointlessly a not great time of the year for me, and I am sadly going to go to bed now.

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
great! you see, we have these class pets, and they are guniea (?) pigs, i got to feed them and i was the first on allowed that close, but they are still adjusting and i nearly got bitten TWICE. o_O wow are they fast!!! i got the splinter out, and it hurt, but im fine. wow, i think the teacher should have gotten the glass bottle, not the flexi-plasticy one, one of my friends had to help me get this job done...

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Oh, my - how sad is this? We don't have cable, refuse to pay for tv services like that... so we're a converter box family, we get what we get... well, Qubo and PBS have become the favorites in our home, so I was sadly did the happy dance inside my heart when MAGIC SCHOOLBUS came back on the air! Yippee! They just changed the fall show lineup, and I get MS 3x a day now haa haa. Yes, I am sadly mid-40's and still watch PBS & cartoons. :shock:

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
I sadly have not watched TV since the last time that I went to visit my dad back in the summer, but I fell in love with man vs. food!
I'm looking for a good chocolate cake recipe, I found this one http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/dark-chocolate-cake-i/Detail.aspx that I think I'm going to try.
I'm a bad girlfriend... completely forgot to call my boyfriend on his birthday :oops: (I had already given him his present, and we live a couple of hours away) so the cake is my apology. I'm making a marshmallow fluff/peanut butter icing for it :lol:

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
I have been pointlessly doing housework. i say pointless because a) It just needs doing again and b) it will need doing again very soon as I have 1 hubby, 4 kids, 2 hounds, 1 guineapig and 1 beardie. Although I have to admit the beardie is the least messy of them all.

Oh and I pointlessly massacred (sp) a heap of supers this morning. I blended them with some veg in an attempt to get above mentioned beardie to eat.

Pointless Beardie Breakfast Menu

Worm and Veg Soup
Kale - a large handful
superworms - 3
red bell pepper - a tiny amount
Chicken and Squash Baby Food - 1 teaspoon

All the above blended into a paste with a small amount of water to thin and sprinkled with calcium and vitamins.

Worm and Veg Slurry

Kale - a slightly smaller handful
superworms - 5
Chicken and Squash Baby Food - 2 teaspoons

All the above blended into a paste with a small amount of water to thin and sprinkled with calcium and vitamins.

Little madam snubbed both offerings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom