Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Rownenjade, you found the troll that started our most popular thread. Said troll hasn't been back since. Read the rest of it, you will see several pages of outraged posts then we decided to show him our version, so began almost 3 years now of pics that he doesn't like, but we do.

New people find this troll every so often and their response is the same as yours is.

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Lol! I've never heard of a "troll" before (used in reference to people on forums), but I guess I am new to forums as well :lol:

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
Sadly, one of our megarays just pointlessly burned out. Lousy timing because we were planning on building crossfires here real soon and i'm not sure if our fixtures would work without tweeking the plans. least it happened right after payday right? Luckily one of my dragons is doing a semi-brumation thing, and both my dragons are in a large oceanic tank with a divider, so it's not too inconvenient for them to share a light right now. But WOW does my tank look darker now without it.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
I too, love it when a newbe finds our most famous Troll. :mrgreen: Too bad he hasn't been back to join in on the fun. :lol:
A troll is someone who comes on a forum and trys to start (or does start) a fight. Depending on the troll we usually just laugh them off. Sometimes we have to call a moderator to send them away, but not too often. Most folks here are kinda like family. We try to help everyone (even trolls need love :laughhard: )

Hey Izz, congrats on the beardie! :D Is it a baby or adult. Names and pictures are re quired. Otherwise we will die from curiosity. :mrgreen:

Sandy H

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
protiemama":23shuu5q said:
Hey Izz, congrats on the beardie! :D Is it a baby or adult. Names and pictures are re quired. Otherwise we will die from curiosity. :mrgreen:

Sandy H
Agreed. We here on the forums suffer from something called lack-of-a-picture-itis, a rare disease that causes us to occasionally hijack threads in order to procure pictures.... :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

In other news, I just let Kana finish off the top of my breakfast banana, and she really, really likes it. This is my brat who I can never get to actually eat fruits or veggies unless I sit down with her for about an hour. Now she's staring at the peel.... I think she wants more....

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
RolandKyramere":1ghxcivi said:
protiemama":1ghxcivi said:

Sandy H
Agreed. We here on the forums suffer from something called lack-of-a-picture-itis, a rare disease that causes us to occasionally hijack threads in order to procure pictures.... :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

:lol: good one, RolandKyramere, I like it.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
RowenJade":rrhdckbg said:
Lol! I've never heard of a "troll" before (used in reference to people on forums), but I guess I am new to forums as well :lol:
Troll-241A.jpg

enemies_internet_trolls.jpg

We have found this stuff....
troll_spray.jpg

In many brands...
trollspray.jpg

And strengths....
trollspray.jpg

But the best form of repellent is....those pointless and sad pic's that the troll loves so much. :lol:

Like....

Beardies sleeping with personalized blankies in the humans bed.
100_7506.jpg

Beardies with leeses :lol:
DSC01894.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

Or we have beardies with their furry families..
DSC02194.jpg

Or beardies with their fake furry friends..
DSC00717.jpg

But I think the troll here really likes the pic's of beardies in costumes or hats.
100_3785.jpg

BeardedDragon6

Juvie Member
RowenJade":3fry7cgi said:
RolandKyramere":3fry7cgi said:
Now she's staring at the peel.... I think she wants more....

LOL!!! How funny. I just caught mine eating collards yesterday and I got the "What did I do?" look :lol: :lol:

Here's my youtube channel and the latest video is Levi eating his salad :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/RowenJadeX?feature=mhum

I subbed you :D .. Oh and I like the look he did to the camera lol xD "WTF? Can't you just let me eat my ... dunno what?" :lol:

RowenJade

Juvie Member
BeardedDragon6":1rb3ctup said:
RowenJade":1rb3ctup said:
I subbed you :D .. Oh and I like the look he did to the camera lol xD "WTF? Can't you just let me eat my ... dunno what?" :lol:

Thanks! Wish I could have seen the look yours gave the banana :lol: that would have been a funny.

And those are collard greens :wink: my girl Enki eats them she just won't eat when there's a camera around lol. I didn't think he'd eat more in front of the camera I just caught him with one of the huge pieces I missed and he was eating it like trying to figure out how to fit it all lol.

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Stupid me reading my emails out of order :roll:

Barb love the pics!! I can't pick a favorite lol. They must all love living in fresno where they can be outdoors much more than here...
I was born and raised in NJ but when I was 18 I moved to Fowler, Selma, and then Madera CA. We always used to go to the mall in Fresno. Cali's just wayyy too hot for my liking but PERFECT for a beardie lol. I really would like to feel like I'm not sitting under their lights with them lol. I missed the snow too.

I'm totally regretting missing the snow cuz 3 weeks ago we got about 4 feet of snow with drifts a lot taller than me I'm thinking over 6 ft, then we got another 6 inches, and then another 8 inches, all in 3 weeks. I was going to go sledding or skating at the lake but there's just too damn much of it!! :shock: Now I just want it to go away and give me a storm of 6 inches so I can actually play in it. :protest: :protest:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Thanks RowenJade :)

Sadly, I love the miserable heat we get here :lol: ...something the beardies an I have in common. :lol:
BTW....I live in Fresno County, but I'm closer to Fowler than Fresno, though I grew up in Fresno. My youngest son and grandson actually attend Fowler schools. I've lived here most my life. Never had the opportunity to live in another state. :( I did live on the Central Coast of Cali for about 6 years that was really nice...much milder weather than in this Valley.

Snow...brrr. That's one good thing about the San Joaquin valley no snow...maybe twice in my lifetime.
But it's nice because the snow isn't that far away, nor is the beach. The only problem is finding a spot where there's not a crowd. :roll: :lol: Or deciding which beardies to take with you...or finding someone to sit with them so you can get away. :lol:

RowenJade

Juvie Member
I never thought I even had allergies till I moved to Madera...OMG I was wondering why I was sick constantly and I'm never sick up here unless I catch it from someone in the house.

And I am so miserable right now I thought I had all the temps in Levi's cage correct but I saw him going under the log a lot and I admit I haven't checked cage temps in a day or two :oops: So now I have no idea what to do maybe move the lightbulb up a little so it's not shining directly on him...ugh :banghead:

I just gave them a bath and I would film bath time it's just that I hate :idea: and the only place in the house that has good :idea: ing is the bathroom and their viv's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom