Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
beardie parents":f64d65n4 said:
ziggy23":f64d65n4 said:
Note to self: right next to the coffee creamer is probably not the best place to keep calcium powder.
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Thank you, that was really funny!

I guess it's a good thing I keep the calcium powder in the frig.

my pleasure! I'm just glad I caught myself in time.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
ziggy23":errn3had said:
beardie parents":errn3had said:
ziggy23":errn3had said:
Note to self: right next to the coffee creamer is probably not the best place to keep calcium powder.
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Thank you, that was really funny!

I guess it's a good thing I keep the calcium powder in the frig.

my pleasure! I'm just glad I caught myself in time.

I am too! It doesn't sound tasteful to put calcium powder in coffee. It would be a waste of good coffee, or what my husband calls synthetic mud. He's not a coffee drinker.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Ah coffee, I can pointlessly not drink you unless you are laden with sugar and milk.
Tea, however, I am a plain drinker thereof, although I do enjoy milk tea every once in a while.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
RolandKyramere":w9c85kbc said:
Ah coffee, I can pointlessly not drink you unless you are laden with sugar and milk.
Tea, however, I am a plain drinker thereof, although I do enjoy milk tea every once in a while.

PS... I am a coffee brat too, but I love my fancy coffees. And thorntons has really good cappuccinos for $0.89. That is the only way I can convince myself to get up and go to school tomorrow.

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
I am pointessly hooked on tea. Gimmie my Earl Gray, or White Pear, or Peach, or...... Yum! Sadly, I tend to be a bit heavy-handed with the Splenda.

Coffee, OTOH, tastes like floor wax. :bleick:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm more into regular coffee, sometimes with creamer if it's too strong. Tea, I prefer unsweetened with lemon. I usually make sun tea. It's soo much easier.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
I discovered that by letting tea steep in the fridge overnight makes a delightful iced tea. I do also miss sun tea, however, with our current temps in the teens, I don't think there is any chance of my tea steeping... may have to do an experiment, though!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Thankfully, AZ temps are such that we rarely have really cold temps. One year ago we had more cold days than we normally have and our girls were going stir crazy. They wanted outside, every day as per normal. We had as many warm days last year as we normally have in cold days. This year is a little better so far, but right before the new year, we had what the local cbs station called an arctic cold, we got down to the 40's. There was even snow falling from the sky, by then our highs were to high for the snow to stick.

Even with our normally mild winters, I'm still sooo readdddyyyy for spring. It should be here soon, February is just a couple of weeks away.

RowenJade

Juvie Member
I love how everyone is using this thread (about pointless posting) for random chit chat so his email box is always full lol

Nice revenge lol I would have been in on it if I had known of it sooner rofl

izz

Juvie Member
Ahhhh the joy of revenge...........Speaking of piontless....

I HAVE A BEARDIE!!!!

Just for the sake of being pointless :lol: :lol:

RowenJade

Juvie Member
Mik2009":3ac5aw19 said:
I've noticed that there seems to be a_lot of pointless and sad posts on this site and it needs to be dealt with.

1st- Putting a lizard on a leash and in clothing is just wrong, they're lizards not dogs you can't take them for a walk and in clothes what the (swear word removed by moderator.) is wrong with you its just sad. I mean get a life.

2nd-What are these pointless postings, there's one about someone that doesn't like to use the "cage", heres a thought don't use it, are you that dull that you can't just not use that word (what word??), that you actually need to create a post to discuss it.

Also no one cares if you've taken your lizard outside.

Just get a life and think if its worth posting.

Guess I'm proving his point right on having no life :lol: well I'm just an insomniac and I think it's funny how people come on here thinking there better than anyone else and can't even spell or use proper grammar. Granted on here we don't all use the proper grammar or spelling because we're more concerned about our beardies, but don't come on a forum acting like a total jerkoff and prove you're an ***** too.

P.S. - Most beardies seem to love being outside, so does that mean that we should not be safe by putting leashes on them like we do our dogs? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom