Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":osqplsmy said:
Here's the saddest part of my post: Pookie was sadly trying to tell me that he had pointlesslly pooped in his viv and that I needed to praise him . . . and of course clean it up :mrgreen:

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

I can laugh because sadly I have four, Nef, Thorn, Emmy and Kang, who let me know when they want out of their vivs so they can pointlessly poop anywhere else! :help: :laughing6: :love5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
lizardgrrl":3ahxt95f said:
Goonie":3ahxt95f said:
Here's the saddest part of my post: Pookie was sadly trying to tell me that he had pointlesslly pooped in his viv and that I needed to praise him . . . and of course clean it up :mrgreen:

I can laugh because sadly I have four, Nef, Thorn, Emmy and Kang, who let me know when they want out of their vivs so they can pointlessly poop anywhere else! :help: :laughing6: :love5:
Would YOU want to sadly poop where you sleep/eat? I think not :wink:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":cudsf4kj said:
lizardgrrl":cudsf4kj said:
Goonie":cudsf4kj said:

Would YOU want to sadly poop where you sleep/eat? I think not :wink:

Yes, it's sadly much more fun for them to poop where I pointlessly sleep/eat! :laughing6: :love5:

need2nogurl

Hatchling Member
OMG! I got my leese in the mail today for Elvis! Sooooooo frickin' excited, I might just have to take a photo of him wearing it in the backyard tomorrow lol :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Yesterday was viv cleaning day -- Psycho is sadly upset with me, apparently I was a bad slave and rearranged it W-R-O-N-G... so he is pointlessly rearranging his viv now, anyone who said dragons aren't smart need to meet our Psycho!

And poor Crash-ie-poo is sadly testing every surface he can to scratch off that itchy face shed.

Quasi finally got moved into his new "mansion" -- has pointlessly taken over his new geode, its the perfect height for him to "hug & sit" (I think its his spine injury, sitting is more comfy than laying sometimes)
071810-quasi1.jpg

071810-quasi2.jpg

Xena is happily basking after devouring her horns this morning. We found a note in Quasi's viv from Miss Xena, apparently she wants his horns that he doesn't want. What a schemer.

Now we're off to pointlessly throw the kids in the lake... and get more sunburn!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
blondie098":3vlofx98 said:
Quasi finally got moved into his new "mansion" -- has pointlessly taken over his new geode, its the perfect height for him to "hug & sit" (I think its his spine injury, sitting is more comfy than laying sometimes)
071810-quasi1.jpg

Just love your clan, I don't know about Quasi's condition, what is causing his lower jaw to swell? I worked at the reptile humane society yesterday, and one of the beardies has a very swollen 1/2 lower jaw, no one knew why??????

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
blondie098":2cdv49pm said:
Hi Christine, we rescued him the day before Thanksgiving last year, here is his story:
http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=118436

He will have life-long issues, but he doesn't seem to know it, so I like how Jason describes LG (the handi-capable dragon). Quasi is a real cuddlebug, but requires daily extra care for his mouth goo & getting him to take proper liquids.

Oh my goodness. Where have I been? How did I never read about Quasi before? He is adorable, and I am on the second page of his thread now. kudos to you for taking him in and loving him.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
blondie098":1tbjxw7t said:
Hi Christine, we rescued him the day before Thanksgiving last year, here is his story:
http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=118436

He will have life-long issues, but he doesn't seem to know it, so I like how Jason describes LG (the handi-capable dragon). Quasi is a real cuddlebug, but requires daily extra care for his mouth goo & getting him to take proper liquids.

Thank-so much for posting that thread, I commend you in what you've done for Quasi, and I agree, he's handi-capable! The reason why I was interested in his condition is that there's at least 4 dragons at the rescue that are in desperate need to be re-homed for special care, very sad and pointless with the condition their in, one has the same swelling as Quasi, (the whole side of his mouth) it's so pityful, and I already have 7 beardies............OH, I'M IN TROUBLE, to even think of bringing another home to foster.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Thanks for posting the Quasi pic's Dawn. We've been wondering how he's been doing. Also Zak-n-Wheezie say hi to their little buddy. :)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww Dawn! Quasi looks so sweet on his geode :love5:
Now there is nothing sad nor pointless about that!
BTW... loved the wedding pics! What a beautiful couple!

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
blondie098":llaoqmgb said:
Yesterday was viv cleaning day -- Psycho is sadly upset with me, apparently I was a bad slave and rearranged it W-R-O-N-G... so he is pointlessly rearranging his viv now, anyone who said dragons aren't smart need to meet our Psycho!

And poor Crash-ie-poo is sadly testing every surface he can to scratch off that itchy face shed.

071810-quasi1.jpg

071810-quasi2.jpg

Xena is happily basking after devouring her horns this morning. We found a note in Quasi's viv from Miss Xena, apparently she wants his horns that he doesn't want. What a schemer.

Now we're off to pointlessly throw the kids in the lake... and get more sunburn!

My guys love their geodes too!

I'm not sure if you have access to one, but when i went to the creek last I found a ton of fossils. The common ones for here are quite porous and rough like pumice stone. I'm not sure how much it helps with shedding, it can't hurt. and you can never have too many cool rocks.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
ziggy, all my geodes are from my childhood when I lived in Salem, IN -- my mom saved many many whole geodes when they dug the foundation for our house on RR1 -- and my husband is itching to crack 'em open to see what variety they are, NO! NO! NO! As some broke over the years, my mom would polish them up, so those are displayed with my dragon sculpture collection. I would soooo love to just go and dig again and unearth some more geodes, they are so neat (my kids call them "brain rocks")

Ooh, that would be neat to forage in a creek and gather neat stones... one of my neatest rocks on my front garden i pulled from the Mississippi River on our trip to Minnesota years ago. The other super neat one is from the river down in Cincy.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Hey Salem's not far from me at all!! Like an hour maybe. I was just up there not too long ago, there's a cute little quilt shop I like on the square. Cumberland falls is another good place to find geodes. My brother collected a ton from there and our property in Pekin, IN and put them next to our garage. Well when i was first learning to drive, one day I didn't cut right going into the garage and hit the side of it :oops: . There was only very minimal damage done, but the first thing my brother said was "ARE MY ROCKS OKAY?!?!!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom