Phineas, Bob, and Chloe *Video*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
They look so precious. I just welled up with tears. My other half has turned away so I dont see his eyes too.
I felt so guilty not being on this site when CJ was taken from us.
You are going to give these three the happiest days of their lives. You love so deeply.
Welcome home darlings.

AmyUK

Hatchling Member
Well done for rescuing all 3!! I read that CJ had passed away and am sooo sorry for your loss!!

But again a BIG WELL DONE on rescuing these 3, they already look better than in the first pics!!

Amy :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
What a big day for these guys!! It must be nice for them to finally have full tummies and a warm home to call their own...

You are an amazing person for taking in these 3, you are their angel and I can't wait to see their improvements over the next little bit of time :love5:

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Awwww... they all need your loving soo much. I know the last one's mouth is deformed but I really love his permanent little smile.

jewl495

Juvie Member
I was waiting for this post and I've been looking in the wrong sections. Sandi they are going to be so beautiful once they settle into your care. Are you going to keep the female for a while or will she be going to her new home soon? I'm really curious about the male with the deformed jaw...I wonder if it will close some after getting some liquid calcium in him.
Anyhow congrats on the new little ones and I look forward to the updates with these guys.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well, the first person who was going to adopt the female has apparently dropped off the face of the earth. The second was going to have her share a viv with another beardie, which I don't like. I don't know what to do now. I'm starting to love her. :?

I talked to my vet about the poor guy's jaw. He said it won't ever go back to normal, but some liquid calcium will help to keep things from getting any worse. He has some at the clinic so I'm going to go pick some up. I'm also going to order a Megaray today for him. I was going to wait until the Megaray in the big enclosure needed replacing and order it then, and just let him use the ReptiSun 10.0 until then, but I don't think it can wait. This one will definitely be staying with me.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The guy fell off the face of the earth?! :angry5: WTF?!!

Would there be any chance that you could keep all three???

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":04940 said:
As if we don't all already know the answer to that question... God help me.
:notworthy:

[edit]Forgot to say "Yes, we all already know what the answer would be . . . that's why I asked :wink: "

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hello Sandi and ready made family! :D
Three at once are you ready for this? :lol:
Poor babies look like someone really lost interest in their beardies and just pushed them off in a corner somewhere and forgot about them and didn't have any idea how to care for them when they did have an interest. Thank God they are finally getting the much needed attention the deserve and need.

Sandi you are my Hero! :mrgreen:

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Just my little input. :mrgreen: Hope you don't mind.

Don't lose hope over the 3rd's jaw. When Gem had her deformed foot from MBD, the vet said it would never go back to normal, either. But nowadays, you can't even pick out which one was the deformed one unless you already knew! So perhaps his jaw will go back to normal a tiny bit.

I, for one, like the third the best. His jaw gives him character. He looks cute. :love5:

Wish I could help you out on the whole need-to-home-at-least-one thing. But, I am already out of space with the girls, and really, I don't have the money for another viv. Or I'd take #3 off your hands gladly. :roll:

Okay.... slinking back into the shadows....

Jacqui

jewl495

Juvie Member
Well that is too bad that his jaw may never be normal but he sure is cute! :lol: It would be great if you can keep all three because its apparent that you will give wonderful care to these little guys. However we all have our limits as to what we can afford. So now the new question is what are their new names??? :D

Btw the way did you weigh and measure them yet? I'm very curious how little/big they are.

Wow. Very nice pics. All guys are head bobbing fools! Including me! :roll: Be sure that the female gets lots of calcium to help with the eggs. I am glad you took them in! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom