online roaches place

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdoyle

Juvie Member
I am looking for someone that is selling roaches at a nice price. The last place I order from took almost a month to get and I had go thought paypal. I would like to get meds or larger in about 100 of them.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
blazblu82":1u17uoyz said:
Seriously, where is a good place to buy dubia? The website mentioned doesn't work. Paypal rejects it. Thanks.

which one dubideli? I've ordered from them plenty of times. CJ owns cnsfeeders, but I don't know the website.

blazblu82

lauraj1055":2s8fcrp5 said:
blazblu82":2s8fcrp5 said:
Seriously, where is a good place to buy dubia? The website mentioned doesn't work. Paypal rejects it. Thanks.

which one dubideli? I've ordered from them plenty of times. CJ owns cnsfeeders, but I don't know the website.

Yeah, went to dubiadeli and paypal kept telling something was wrong. So, I could not order from them. I bought some phoenix worms to try Izik on again now that his appetite is ravenous. If those fail again, definately will need to find some dubai's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom