not in the er this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowpie816

so hello. i ran straight to the er with my poor fatty so i never got the chance to say hi. any way thanks to everyones help i hope fatty will be fine. im connie by the way

cowpie816

Original Poster
thanks for the welcome. i just wish i could have joined under better circumstances. but glad i found this place. know of a good vet in philly by any chance?

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Yes i do..he's located at Rhawnhurst Animal Hospital-Dr. Dennish-he has 2 beardies himself, he is or was the vet at the Philly Zoo and he also interned with a breeder-he's awesome:

Rhawnhurst Animal Hospital Adam Dennish, G VMD
7905 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152

(215) 333-8888?

There's another one on Street road I had used when I couldn't get a hold of Dr Dennish he's cool too (but I like Dr Dennish better :D )forget the guy's name but it's on Street road at Philmont I think-Trevose Animal Hospital I think the name is.

Good luck!

cowpie816

Original Poster
thanks for the info. i tried calling rawnhurst 2 weeks ago when fatty started to show signs of being sick and the woman said i had to make an appointment 3 weeks in advance. i tried to explain to her that i didnt know if fatty would make it till then and she said she didnt know what to tell me and hung up. i was upset enough i didnt need that. sometimes i think if fatty had fur and didnt live in a tank he'd get more respect. any way im not gonna let one bad experience keep me from finding fatty good care. ive heard good things about that place. i just gotta keep fatty in shape for 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom