Not open for further replies.

herpchick

No ?s Just my big handsome man

postshed8.jpg

s3.jpg

spike11-1.jpg

AtlasStrike

Sub-Adult Member
I like the close up pic. Really cool. I have a normal BP too. Did you have him sexed or are you guessing? I don't know the actual sexes of either of my snakes (not that it really matters), thank goodness it is easy to tell with beardies. :p

herpchick

Original Poster
No I know he is a male as I purchased him from a breeder not a petstore and i can pop them i sex all the snakes at the petstore i work at.

AtlasStrike

Sub-Adult Member
Atlas was too big to pop when I got him and I don't know anyone who probes. S/He is healthy, growing, eating, shedding, so no need for a vet visit just to determine sex. I got my corn, King Crimson before I knew better, and by the time I did s/he was also too big to pop. KC was sold to me as male, but I have my doubts about the validity of that claim. Like I said, it doesn't really matter since I have no plans to breed.

herpchick

Original Poster
Oh i know if you were to go to a reptile show in your area that someone there could do it for you free of charge. I would ask how long and old your bp is but as mine is most likely going to exceed the standards for males of 3.5-4 feet there is no telling as people feed differently and snakes grow at different rates. sorry wish i could help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom