New to beardies and this site :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySkales

Hatchling Member
Hello All, i got two beardies 2 weeks ago. I am fairly new to them and this site has helped a lot. I'm not sure the age of the babies, but one is older i just don't know how much older. Maybe someone can help me age them?
1607109_10152919919308662_4038526248795959627_n.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Cute little ones. It's hard to tell exactly how old they are. Based on the photo, it looks like Bella may be slightly older because her head isn't quite as rounded. As they grow, their heads become more triangular.

BabySkales

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Really? I always thought Bella was younger because she is so much smaller. I'm going to upload more pics. gimme a minute. I'm scared to put them together for fear they will fight.. or something.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
OK Bella does look a little smaller in those photos. Hard to tell because of angles I guess. They both look to be approximately the same age, probably within a month or two. It's a good idea to keep 'em separated because dragons don't tend to like eachother much.

both very cute. as stated above age is often hard to pin point. often depends on breaders and much more. I have two mateing pairs that are active one produced large babys while the other are pretty average at hatching stage. very cute tho congrats on your new kids ;)

BabySkales":35122fdv said:
joshtlizrdluvr":35122fdv said:
I had to post this as I love the name bella I too have a female who is named bella she is a pretty little girl bout 16 in long at the moment another 4-6 months she will be placed with a partner for her first time.

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag208/evonygod777/bella/bella2/0ac0cb87-f294-4481-a2b9-16ded5f37683_zps3f3c52fd.jpg
So cute!! I love her coloring!!

;) I should have more with her coloration soon going to be mating the mother of her agen in a cupple weeks. as most of my breeders are all rescues I limit witch ones I will let be with a male but I get some very pretty ones. had some beautiful silks mixed in with my last clutch they went fast tho. bella was the only one with this colloring tho in her clutch tho the dad is a blood red morph I wasn't exspecting to get any with her collors in that batch.

BabySkales

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
joshtlizrdluvr":1syygevp said:
BabySkales":1syygevp said:
joshtlizrdluvr":1syygevp said:
I had to post this as I love the name bella I too have a female who is named bella she is a pretty little girl bout 16 in long at the moment another 4-6 months she will be placed with a partner for her first time.

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag208/evonygod777/bella/bella2/0ac0cb87-f294-4481-a2b9-16ded5f37683_zps3f3c52fd.jpg
So cute!! I love her coloring!!

;) I should have more with her coloration soon going to be mating the mother of her agen in a cupple weeks. as most of my breeders are all rescues I limit witch ones I will let be with a male but I get some very pretty ones. had some beautiful silks mixed in with my last clutch they went fast tho. bella was the only one with this colloring tho in her clutch tho the dad is a blood red morph I wasn't exspecting to get any with her collors in that batch.

very nice and lucky too! I love the bright colors that these guys get.. but i'm drawn to the lighter colors.. I put an order in for a hypo white with fire and ice.. not due to hatch till July....but i'm super excited! I don't know that i8 will breed these guys, but who knows maybe in a year when they are all grown up I will revisit the thought.

its nto bad once you get into the setup and research tons. I still research anything I am able on a dayly basis lots of the same info however at times I do find something I am not familier with. if you deside to feel free to contact me there are meny in this sight who also bread them. fire and ice have some very pretty dragons. and that male you have do not be surprised to see more color start to sprout from him and get brighter as he grows. you will have to post when you get the little fella there such an amazing animal. and full of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom