New photo of Lazarus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus16

Original Poster
BeardyMama33 that would be sweet, let me know when u put the pictures up I want to see :) what we did is our oldest son had 2 of the same baby blankets, and his lil brother got them when he was a baby cause they were all soft and I go baby blanket crazy so they didn't even use them all, but we had our youngest pick which one he want to give Lazarus. Then I cut into 4s and that way she always has one, she loves it! Our beardy burrito lol

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Lazarus16":zcqwzfzm said:
BeardyMama33 that would be sweet, let me know when u put the pictures up I want to see :) what we did is our oldest son had 2 of the same baby blankets, and his lil brother got them when he was a baby cause they were all soft and I go baby blanket crazy so they didn't even use them all, but we had our youngest pick which one he want to give Lazarus. Then I cut into 4s and that way she always has one, she loves it! Our beardy burrito lol
yuh well have to get new ones because the old ones are too well used and thick. But i will take pics!! btw i referred to the blanketed babies (human) as baby burritos so they will get a kick out of the beardy burrito! He has no lack for excitement and exercise, i have 4 kids and they all love the blanket time (i put a red fleece blanket on the floor for him to play on while we sit around him), yesterday they came home around 730 he came out and played for 15-20 minutes then as soon as i put him back into his tank he went straight into his cave!! Right now hes staring through the glass door at his bug containers even though he just ate with his little pig butted self....:D

Lazarus16

Original Poster
BeardyMama33 I think u should ours is an old baby blanket from out boys, our youngest picked it out for her and I cut into 4s. The one he picked was never used, I go baby blanket crazy, we have enough to make actual blankets out of them lol
If u post new pictures let me know :)

Lazarus16

Original Poster
BeardyMama33 that is so funny! Lazarus does the same thing she's a Lil oink er lol I can't wait to see the new pic, tag me if u can so I see them right away ;) I'll be posting new ones of Lazarus soon she has grown alot , she's about 11 inch from snout to tail, but her tail is very long, it's starting to get thick too, I'm excited! She reminds me of one of our dogs how she acts it's so funny!

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Lazarus16":1hxpw9fr said:
BeardyMama33 that is so funny! Lazarus does the same thing she's a Lil oink er lol I can't wait to see the new pic, tag me if u can so I see them right away ;) I'll be posting new ones of Lazarus soon she has grown alot , she's about 11 inch from snout to tail, but her tail is very long, it's starting to get thick too, I'm excited! She reminds me of one of our dogs how she acts it's so funny!
86309-8260995578.jpg
86309-4600409279.jpg

the first pic is of him right after i got him and the second one is from less than a week ago IDK if you can see the tail but you can at least see his pudge. he was so skinny when i got him!

Lazarus16

Original Poster
BeardyMama33 I'm gonna check it out! ;) love the pictures! I'm gonna put up a few new ones of Lazarus soon u can see how she is changing ;)

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Lazarus16":2563y15i said:
I wonder what it is about red?
its supposed to stimulate the appetite and excite them in other ways....also the Australian outback has loads of different red soils and brighter insects than other places do. so maybe because red is one of the tones of their fave areas in he wild.

Lazarus16

Original Poster
That is awesome BeardyMama33 I didn't know that, thank you, gonna have to try some new things out with her or I'll say shim till we find out sex lol

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Lazarus16":2p7uo9uv said:
That is awesome BeardyMama33 I didn't know that, thank you, gonna have to try some new things out with her or I'll say shim till we find out sex lol
mine is def a male i looked and the two lines they say to look for are THERE i mean hes an obvious male!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chriziz
Top Bottom