New 36 second video from bloodbankdragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
bobbycarp":hs7uchc5 said:
I would take the pile of worms out of the video. Feed them slower.

You realize that he's a breeder right? So whatever he is doing with his whole breeding group works for him, because he sells quite a few dragons, pretty regularly.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Whatever you do, I hope it's in responsible taste. Your videos are watched by a lot, and IMO, it's not very ethical to be promoting feeding scorpions and anoles and crap. Sure it's showy, but that's about it.

If you're 'webisodes' are an attempt at making informative videos, I'm sure we can gladly come up with some good topics. If their sole purpose is hits on youtube, controversy, and risque behavior, than my opinion of your company will stand.

-Brandon

bloodbankdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
There are lots of opinions on how best to raise dragons. I respect others opinions and love to see people trying new things. Im open to new ideas and always learning.

Brandon, your way off topic. Im asking for reoccurring general discussions and your hijacking the thread.

Thanks,
Steven Barnes

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
claudiusx":1134crlx said:
If you're 'webisodes' are an attempt at making informative videos, I'm sure we can gladly come up with some good topics.

I am on topic. I asked you if these videos are going to be informative or not. That will largely dictate the kind of suggestions we give you.

Report my post if you think it breaks the rules.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You still haven't answered me. Is the goal informative videos to teach people how to care for their dragons? Such as videos on what to feed? Videos on lighting? Videos on substrate? Or.. like I asked, are they going to be solely for a wow factor?

If the first, I can post a big list of good topics you could cover.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There are not many reoccuring questions so to speak in this section, as this is just for general chatting about dragons, but there are quite a few reoccuring questions in other sections such as feeding, lighting, enclosures, etc.

• How much should I feed my baby? My juvie? My adult?
  • What are the best feeders?
  • How often do I dust with calcium and vitamins?
  • Is it ok for my baby to not like greens?
  • Should I bathe? Mist? Provide a waterbowl?
  • What are the best uvb bulbs?
  • What is an MVB?
  • Are CFL's dangerous?
  • Does the Kelvin temperature of my basking light matter (ok sure, not very commonly asked, but a good question nonetheless)
  • How important are proper temperatures? And accurate devices to measure them?
  • My beardie is not eating, what do I do?
  • My beardie seems sick, what do I do?
  • Does my dragon have parasites?
  • Can I treat parasites myself?
  • What is some supportive care I can provide while my dragon is on harsh medications/antibiotics?
  • Do I need to provide heat at night when the lights are off?
  • Do red bulbs, and 'moonlight' bulbs really work?
  • How much does it cost to breed? Will I make money?
  • I think my dragon is impacted. What do I do?
  • My beardie threw up. What does this mean?
  • How big should my dragons tank be?
  • Can a small dragon live in a big tank?
  • Can/should I house multiple dragons together?
  • What does stress marks mean? How do I make them go away?
  • My beardie was waving his arm. Is it hurt?
  • How do I know if my dragon is a male or female?
  • How big should my dragon be?
  • How old is my dragon?
  • What are morphs?
  • Can you explain to me what each morph is?
  • Are things like citrus, sandfire, etc morphs or are they just colors?
  • What happens when a Trans X Trans mate?
  • How much does it cost to feed a dragon per week? Month?
  • Can I house my dragon with another desert creature?
  • How do I breed superworms/dubias/crickets/etc.
  • Should I get a baby or an adult?
  • Can my dragons get my kids sick?
  • How often should I clean my dragons' cages?
  • What should I clean with?
  • Will air fresheners hurt my dragons?

I'm sure I can think up quite a few more, but I feel that is a sufficient list for now.

-Brandon

ILoveLemmonade

Hatchling Member
Brandon, I'm glad you are asking this. I am with you 100%. Breaders have a lot of influence when it comes to new dragon owners, so they have a responsibility to show good husbandry practices that will not harm the dragon. "Experimenting" and "trying new things" at the expense if the dragon is just unethical. Of course I'm sure bloodbank dragons knows this, so I look forward to these informative webisodes.

Reefmanv

I for one enjoy your videos. I noticed the use of go pro equipment which I also own. I personally would enjoy a detailed video of how you care for your baby beardie saw you seem to sell a lot of babies. I also think this would benefit some of your customers that might be on the newer side of beardeds. And if how you keep them doesn't make sense then definitely how the customer should keep them with set ups that the customer would have access to.

Cheers
Jim

Ps you have some excellent dragons. Keep up the great work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom