My Zoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm uploading pics now of my current pets. Including the CWD and the Leo I got from the pet stores Sunday. Tomorrow my new BD will be in and this topic will be all about him/her. Just wanted to introduce everyone to my current pets and after the pics upload I will tell you a little about them! Any updates on the non Beardy pets will be posted under my blog if anyone wants to follow my whole "Zoo" :p I hope you guys enjoy the pics.

Pics will be posted below as soon as they finish uploading to PB I promise!

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
What a difference it must be holding one of the smaller dragons like Godzilla and Sansa and then holding Inigo! :shock: :lol: They all look so happy. Sansa doesn't seem to ever like the flash! :silent: I had a cat like that who would anticipate the flash and most of the pics I got had her eyes closed... :lol:

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
It really is!

For some reason I still can not fathom Sansa runs around inside her tank fine. Eyes open, looking around, etc. But, get her out and she like squeezes her eyes closed and doesn't open them again lol. She still hasn't recovered full eyesight yet. But, we're hoping it comes back with more time under the correct lights.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You might want to have Sansa's eye's checked again, just to make sure she doesn't need drops or something else. Do you have a good herp vet to see? Godzilla is a sweetie & he'll be growing find now that he's eating so much, good job!
You other little ones are so cute & don't you love the arm waving? That's just to let the bigger beardies know she surrendering & not to eat her :mrgreen:

Thanks for the great pics, and who's Thomas? Just wondered.
Deb

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thomas is my brother. Yea, we're going to take a few of the babies in to the Herp Vet this week with some tax return money :p

~Jonathan

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
:blob5: Baloo is going to the vet's today. They managed to get him worked in for 330 this afternoon. So, hopefully we will know something soon. He has been having some problems and I think he may have parasites. So, vet trip is in order.

Inigo is being extra tempermental. He let me hold him for like 30 mins yesterday and then wanted to run around the house so I put him up. Ever since he has been black bearding and getting really dark. :roll: Crazy beardie.

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
SOOOO....

Baloo has some dewormer he has to take. Caoimhe and Calypso's fecals came back with coccidia. :angry5: Angry cleaning time. I have medication for them and started them on it last night. This HERP vet is great, wish we had found him sooner though. But, we did catch the coccidia early so hopefully will be gone easy.

Had my brother and nephew clean all the vivs with clorox last night. I had to go to the pet store for some crix and some more fish stuff. Hopefully have some more pics up soon, we haven't taken any lately.

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well, I hate to say this but Baloo passed away Saturday night. He was looking much better saturday and even ate over a mL of the liquid diet the vet gave us. I am so very sad that the little guy died, I just don't understand how it happened.

Caoimhe is doing well with taking her meds and is still eating and pooing like a champ.

Building of the two 4x2x2's should be completed tonight.

Sorry for the short update, I just really don't want to type it up today.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about Balloo, it's always hard to lose a beloved pet (I know) but if there was something seriously wrong, Balloo's at peace now. I know all the rest of your gang are healthy, which is a blessing. Did you take Goliath to the vet, too? He's so tiny, but looks so healthy!

Hope the rest of your gang is doing well.
Deb

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Godzilla hasn't been yet. We slept too long Monday morning and didn't get to take them all in :oops: They will get to go soon though :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
He sure does look healthy, even if he's just small. Issy was his size when we brought her home but not as healthy, even though we did get her back to good health. When you can, your plan to get him growing is working!
Deb

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hope he does. Stephanie firmly believes he is going to end up the largest of all our beardies because he started out the smallest lol. Gives her something to pull for I guess. I'll just be happy when he gets some more weight on him and starts growing a bit more. He's grown since we got him, but very slowly.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Just wanted to say hi & wanted to show off my baby Rubio. He's 3 yrs old now & maybe Goliath will grow like Rubio did. He's 22" long & 800g, but was only 24g when he was 3 mo old. I'm adding my favourite pic of him, to give you guys a smile that is a mile wide! :mrgreen:

2010003-1.jpg

The main thing with Rubio, is he's got a very long body. While most beardies measure 7 1/2" to 8 1/2" from snout to vent, Rubio measures 10 1/2". He's needs 2 hands to pick him up. He's definitely a gentle giant, he rarely gets a black beard, but when he does it's HUGE. He's just big all around! He's my big baby, he's only 3 yrs old, the youngest of my crew. He's also the only one I got as a baby. You would never have thought he'd grow so BIG.
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom