My second trip to Cheryl and Jessicas beardie paradise PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well in that case I sure will!!! And my household is not normal so Im very sure ill always have something to post and share with all of you :)

mistygirl

Hatchling Member
WOW!!! Now that has to be a full time job taking care of all those beautiful boys & girls. You must have to be really careful walking around, but they are all so adorable. Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics. They just made me smile :D

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
RioReptiles":thkrrsjf said:
OMG, I just saw this! I guess I get to meet you next week, never a shortage of work to do around here!
Yes ma'am I've been hanging out with Jessica and Im trying to get Saturday may 5th off so we can all hang out together and do lunch
and play with beardies:)

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
this almost makes me wish I lived in the SE so I could come hang out and play with beardies with you guys!! The NW get's a little tiresome cold about this time :(

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I hope you don't mind I had to copy the "conga line" ! I really think that should be submitted for next years calender. SOOOOOOOOOOO Darn cute!!!

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Irwinshealth":rlcxchyj said:
I hope you don't mind I had to copy the "conga line" ! I really think that should be submitted for next years calender. SOOOOOOOOOOO Darn cute!!!
Just make sure the credit goes to RioReptiles ;) Ill take more ''posed'' pictures next time I go down there :)

jjh1

Juvie Member
I want to go live at Cheryls house and play with all the dragons ! I love ordering from Cheryl and Jess they have amazing products.
Wonderful beardies, those pictures are amazing.

I have 4 beardies 2 female 2 males and I have 9 other reptiles and 3 furbabies 8 aquatics ....

Cant wait to see your new little one

cheers
Joanne

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
jjh1":4wgo8k7t said:
I want to go live at Cheryls house and play with all the dragons ! I love ordering from Cheryl and Jess they have amazing products.
Wonderful beardies, those pictures are amazing.

I have 4 beardies 2 female 2 males and I have 9 other reptiles and 3 furbabies 8 aquatics ....

Cant wait to see your new little one

cheers
Joanne
Thank You Joanne :) They are very genuine people, it's so nice to meet good people. They do have awesome product. I just bought a cute ladies tee with the Beardeddragon.co logo its so cute and only 12 dollars!!! And oh ill have pics galore when Lilly gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom