My second trip to Cheryl and Jessicas beardie paradise PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
kjinxx2
You Just became the best person ever!!! I made a photobucket today. I just got off work and was uploading them . Thank you :blob8:

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Valerie":2m9uruzw said:
WOw, wow wow. What wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing ,I would love to go there but I live to far.
Now, did you bring home a baby?
We bring her home in 25 days now.. Im so excited. Every week they change. Ill be going over again next week to help out.

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Jerichosdad":22ogkbi6 said:
The 6th and 7th from the bottom up are the best pics. Little conga line and I swear that beardie in the middle is smiling
She is , they are all awesome. In the pic from left to right is: Skyy, Nessa, Kiyna, Zylla and Simba! ( in the "conga" line )

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
scm133":2568pdg1 said:
OMG!! I love all the pictures. I bet you had a ball in beardie paradise. Were all the beardies running around females, or did they have them mixed? They all seemed happy together. Thanks for sharing :D
They are all females like 40 ish? theres more inside the house the males are kept away from the ladies lol and lots and lots of BABIESSS

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
OMG, those pics are fabulous, all those lovely females & yes, alot of them smiling at the camera. I loved the conga line, too. You are so lucky to live so close to be part of that wonderful beardie house! And yes, lots of baby pics, bet you can't wait to get your new baby. they all look so healthy! And someone else who uses newspaper as a substrate, I've been using it for years & it's great.

Thanks again for all those lovely pics, glad you got photobucket to work. I'm so envious!
Deb :D

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":1421x53q said:
OMG, those pics are fabulous, all those lovely females & yes, alot of them smiling at the camera. I loved the conga line, too. You are so lucky to live so close to be part of that wonderful beardie house! And yes, lots of baby pics, bet you can't wait to get your new baby. they all look so healthy! And someone else who uses newspaper as a substrate, I've been using it for years & it's great.

Thanks again for all those lovely pics, glad you got photobucket to work. I'm so envious!
Deb :D
Im so glad everyone is enjoying them :) yes all the beardies are SUPER healthy Jess and Cheryl take very very very great care for their animals, thats why were buying from them :) plus they have been so nice letting us come over every week and hang out. Its been a wonderful experience learning and watching the clutch that im going to pick my baby out of grow each week. Its truly amazing. All the beardies have such loving personalities and they are too funny to watch. I have a great time when I go over Cheryl and Jessicas house.

Ps; I cant wait until I get my baby either, Little miss Tiger Lilly. Lilly for short. Im going to start decorating her tank soon.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What's the name of their company? And where are they located? Just wondering, as I've heard of Cheryl from RioDragons, just wondering if it was the same lady. I know you're going to love having your baby home. CONGRATS on Tiger Lilly. And it's wonderful that you can watch her grow with her sibs.
Deb

kjinxx2

Sub-Adult Member
Stephanie923":22u5xkr5 said:
kjinxx2
You Just became the best person ever!!! I made a photobucket today. I just got off work and was uploading them . Thank you :blob8:

lol no problem, you have to put the 'direct link' url in the tags :)

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":6x6sewi8 said:
What's the name of their company? And where are they located? Just wondering, as I've heard of Cheryl from RioDragons, just wondering if it was the same lady. I know you're going to love having your baby home. CONGRATS on Tiger Lilly. And it's wonderful that you can watch her grow with her sibs.
Deb
Yes same Cheryl, Jessica is the owner of YellowroomReptiles so they merged and created together Beardeddragon.co which is all their "store" and beardeddragons.co is the other one ment for just lizards. I love love love them :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So do alot of people I know. Cheryl is just awesome from what I've heard, so Jessica must be very special & they must make a wonderful team. Just seeing all the pictures of their dragons, you can tell they're loved a great deal & so are their offspring. You are so lucky to be getting a baby from them & to visit every week is even better. You'll have to let me know if you start a thread here so I can follow it. I have 4 adult males, but Rubio was a baby when I rescued him from a pet shop, he's 4 years old now & still my baby. So please keep me posted :D :D
Deb

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
kjinxx2":2qjw7pgi said:
Stephanie923":2qjw7pgi said:
kjinxx2

lol no problem, you have to put the 'direct link' url in the tags :)[/quote] I havent used html...me, I have to get into the html groove again.

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":2yy7rqf7 said:
So do alot of people I know. Cheryl is just awesome from what I've heard, so Jessica must be very special & they must make a wonderful team. Just seeing all the pictures of their dragons, you can tell they're loved a great deal & so are their offspring. You are so lucky to be getting a baby from them & to visit every week is even better. You'll have to let me know if you start a thread here so I can follow it. I have 4 adult males, but Rubio was a baby when I rescued him from a pet shop, he's 4 years old now & still my baby. So please keep me posted :D :D
Deb
Awe all boys :))) Little lizard man <3 I will for sure keep you posted Deb :D and is a thread something different from a new topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom