My new dragon, Tango AKA Stumpy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTLFC

Original Poster
haven't uploaded in a while so here's a few :)
for daily updates follow my instagram account http://instagram.com/jaytlfc/

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

JayTLFC

Original Poster
zandi202":18f44m5x said:
She's really starting to grow up.

i know :D i didn't even realise how much she'd grown until i compered the pictures of her sitting on pepe!

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
What a cutie, it's making me want to adopt an injured beardie. But since leaving my job (for medical reasons) I can just about afford to feed my beardie. I just got given £30 and spent it all on locusts and phoenix worms, while Im eating 1 meal a day of kidney beans and rice.....Well at least I've lost 10lb from my big belly lol.

JayTLFC

Original Poster
LaughingBuddha":am6vly4s said:
What a cutie, it's making me want to adopt an injured beardie. But since leaving my job (for medical reasons) I can just about afford to feed my beardie. I just got given £30 and spent it all on locusts and phoenix worms, while Im eating 1 meal a day of kidney beans and rice.....Well at least I've lost 10lb from my big belly lol.

Well if you're close to Birmingham and can find enough money to support two beardies I can send you the link to the ad that tango was on because I think the lady is still selling injured babies

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
I live in London but you could PM the details and if I get my money sorted out I'll contact her.
Why are they all injured? Is she not taking care of them properly?

JayTLFC

Original Poster
LaughingBuddha":2nm9mrq1 said:
I live in London but you could PM the details and if I get my money sorted out I'll contact her.
Why are they all injured? Is she not taking care of them properly?

The lady is bedridden so can't really intervene when the dragons fight. The injured beardies are from the same clutch as tango was she said that it had not happened to her before but she had a few adults with missing legs and tails too. You can tell she really does care about them just unfortunate that this has happened! I will pm you the ad when I'm on my laptop as I'm on my phone at the minute :)

disturb3d0n3

Juvie Member
She's so precious! I'm glad people give handicapped animals a chance! I definitely love the last pic posted. It's calendar worthy :)

JayTLFC

Original Poster
disturb3d0n3":2wnwg52z said:
She's so precious! I'm glad people give handicapped animals a chance! I definitely love the last pic posted. It's calendar worthy :)

thank you :D if you use instagram i have plenty of other pictures of her on there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom