My "My-my(s)" Myah found a home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I wag my tail and fetch that ball? No. This will not do. I think I'll sit and bask awhile, maybe all day through. Is that yarn? A funny thing. So fuzzy soft and round. Chase it? No. I will not go. There's crickets to be found! I will not sing a pretty tune. I will not bounce and hop. And if I get too tired, it's anywhere I'll plop. But please my person, mom of mine, or my daddy dear, Remember when you're gone away, I still wait right here. I love my bath, our cuddle time, you're more then just a face. Please don't ever give me to an unfamiliar place. I need you and I'll try to show how great that I can be. Even though, you may not know, if I'm he or she. Have some faith. You'll earn my trust, I swear with all my heart. It's plain to see and clear to me, here's our fresh new start.

(Inspired by a very loved little dragon.)

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
beardie parents":2y38c6hw said:
I like it. It's pretty.
Thank you. I did have fun.
Tonja":2y38c6hw said:
I love it and thought adding the color would be easier
Much. Now just hoping it dries! Might take a very long time with so much dough, but I sure had fun :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well, the dough is looking great! All the salt is coming out and it really gives the look of stone! Still no where near dry, but it'll get there.

Happy New Year!
(early again :p )
May everyone have a safe, healthy, and happy new year! 2013 here we come! :blob5:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Happy New Year!

new-year_zpsbe67fbe0.jpg

May everyone have a safe, happy and healthy New Year.
From my family to yours.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
beardie parents":1vg6vif6 said:
That's a cute picture. Did you draw that?
I wish with all my heart that I were so talented with a pencil. But, I'm not :p I found this on a random site and felt it belonged here. :wink:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I think mine may take a week or more :roll: As long as the outside is dry, I can seal it. I'm thinking I have an up hill battle. (I still don't want to mess around with styrofoam though! :p )

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Myah is gorgeous! I like how your signature takes you directly to the thread. My signature attempt made me mad and I gave up :banghead: I will hopefully get back around to it someday.

And yes, I'm all over the darn place!
:lol:
Me too! I keep telling myself to sign off but my fingers somehow can't seem to do it. Happy to have better placement of who morphmom (Holly) is! Hope to get to know you and Myah better. Happy New Years

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Irwinshealth":38n2hv5i said:
Me too! I keep telling myself to sign off but my fingers somehow can't seem to do it. Happy to have better placement of who morphmom (Holly) is! Hope to get to know you and Myah better. Happy New Years
Happy new years to you too. And thank you for the compliments. It's a long thread so feel free to just browse the photos or short stories. Also, feel free to post pics here of your boys or anything else. I have a few pages of other people's babes and Myah just loves em! Honestly, she could strare at them for hours! LOL! :lol: And feel free to drop by anytime. I love new visitors. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom