My "My-my(s)" Myah found a home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I wag my tail and fetch that ball? No. This will not do. I think I'll sit and bask awhile, maybe all day through. Is that yarn? A funny thing. So fuzzy soft and round. Chase it? No. I will not go. There's crickets to be found! I will not sing a pretty tune. I will not bounce and hop. And if I get too tired, it's anywhere I'll plop. But please my person, mom of mine, or my daddy dear, Remember when you're gone away, I still wait right here. I love my bath, our cuddle time, you're more then just a face. Please don't ever give me to an unfamiliar place. I need you and I'll try to show how great that I can be. Even though, you may not know, if I'm he or she. Have some faith. You'll earn my trust, I swear with all my heart. It's plain to see and clear to me, here's our fresh new start.

(Inspired by a very loved little dragon.)

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
morphmom":3obzyne9 said:
Tonja":3obzyne9 said:
Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope you, hubby and your little one have a very very happy joyous holiday. Love ya!
Thank you! Love you(s) too!

Merry Christmas
to one and all.

christmasBD_zps19725b71.jpg

Have a safe and happy New Year!

(It's a little early but better then late :p )

omgggg so cute. merry christmas!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":ezt76rfa said:
Merry x-mas and happy new year sis.
:D
Tonja":ezt76rfa said:
Im sure Myah will wake up soon for you. She needs to give you some mommy time.
I hope so. She has 10 fat butter worms waiting for her :D
chastityx":ezt76rfa said:
omgggg so cute. merry christmas!
I thought people might like that! :mrgreen:
beardie parents":ezt76rfa said:
I agree, that pic is great!
Thanks! I couldn't resist.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Merry Christmas!! Hope it was a great one :D Love the little beardie cartoon picture. so cute! Jango and Nathan both had a great Christmas here. We're suppose to get a snow storm starting tomorrow and lasting into thursday.. not sure how much snow though. Oh.. forgot to tell everyone..Jango climbed our Christmas tree today! LOL.. it was so funny and he didn't want to come out of it either :lol: I have pictures, i'll post them sometime tomorrow (wednesday). Take care!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hello again all! :D Yikes! Brumation is taking all of the fun out of foruming! :( There's just nothing going on and I MISS MY MYAH! I woke her spikey butt up today and she ate 5 butters, 9 supers and none of the lovely squash I had lovingly grated :roll: i also bought her a new Repti-sun just to make sure that it is brumation and there's no other issues or concerns. She's in a nice warm bath right now and seemed happy to see mommy (for a change :p ) I'm going to try and make her a new basking platform today out of salt dough. Not sure how it will go but she needs something that's not as long, but wider. Hoping she starts to wake up again soon. I'll post pics of my platform progress! :D
Oh, and I love everyone's new sig's! nice! :wink:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
So, with Myah still sleepy... :sleepy2:
100_2709.jpg

and with Elf on the shelf done for another year, what is a mom to do!? :(
100_2773_zpse9c6b45c.jpg

Make a new basking platform! :D
100_2793_zpsa56103ee.jpg

100_2792_zps9346ac1e.jpg

100_2791_zps4f7205cb.jpg

The hard part was trying to keep the design simple. I really wanted to do vine work and roses but I'd never be able to clean it in case of a Myah mess :roll: So, this is what I came up with. I have NO idea how this will work as the dough is crazy thick and it will be under a heat light for 12 hrs a day. I'm gonna seal the tar out of it if it survives the oven, wish me luck! :shock:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Good luck, keep us posted. I know what you mean about sleeping dragons, I'm down to two. Leo is awake sometimes but won't come out of his hide. Rubio is passed out cold. Didi is up and down. Only Gabriel and Lonzo are awake all the time. I had Gabriel on my shoulder & he ran down on my back where I couldn't reach him, the litte bum, so had to walk to my bedroom hunched over & then sideways to grab him off my back. I swear he would have stayed there all day!

Myah does look like an angel sleeping in that picture. The basking platform sure looks nice, hopefully it works as a basking platform for you.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Look at my little angel all tuckered out and sleeping..so cute. Love the new platform its really creative and pretty. I really hope it holds up under the lights and Im sure it will. My elf on the shelf took a hike also to the basement lol. They were so much fun. I think next yr mines gonna make an entrance on the broom of my kitchen witch lol. Not sure yet though. HUGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom