My "My-my(s)" Myah found a home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall I wag my tail and fetch that ball? No. This will not do. I think I'll sit and bask awhile, maybe all day through. Is that yarn? A funny thing. So fuzzy soft and round. Chase it? No. I will not go. There's crickets to be found! I will not sing a pretty tune. I will not bounce and hop. And if I get too tired, it's anywhere I'll plop. But please my person, mom of mine, or my daddy dear, Remember when you're gone away, I still wait right here. I love my bath, our cuddle time, you're more then just a face. Please don't ever give me to an unfamiliar place. I need you and I'll try to show how great that I can be. Even though, you may not know, if I'm he or she. Have some faith. You'll earn my trust, I swear with all my heart. It's plain to see and clear to me, here's our fresh new start.

(Inspired by a very loved little dragon.)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You never know Holly, how your kids are going to end up. Eric is a hard worker but he didn't pick the best partner, as you've seen by my posts. They went home today from the hospital and now, even though I have the next 2 days off, I've been told by Eric that they're not having anyone over (I know her mom will be dropping in whenever she wants) for awhile. So I told him I had the next 2 days off, then wouldn't be able to see them for 2 weeks & had a gift for Leo & them (I bought Eric a bunch of chocolate almonds as a treat), so he said he'd meet me at his doorway on Tuesday sometime :angry5: So I guess I'm back where I was before. I guess I was lucky to see him so much on Friday and then only an hour on Saturday night...it's very depressing so I know how you're feeling about Myah...so tomorrow I'm going to my mom's for a swim, then on Tuesday I'm going to drop off the gift (a baby book) and that will be it for 2 weeks...if not more. I have a feeling that Tara has decided I'm not a good grandma, she is a strange woman...I'm hoping I'm wrong, but who knows. I wasn't even allowed to take pics of him, so have nothing until Eric decides to send me some through email.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day...you'll find the best place for next year and Annie will be very busy. I can see how you feel with everything falling on your husband, but he loves both of you, which is wonderful!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
-Aw, Deb. Good people like you can't be bad Grandma's. Eric meeting you in the door way is a little extreme and not being able to take photo's is just plain strange. :? Perhaps, after she see the work a child takes, Tara will see what family really means. It's frustrating hearing of her antics. I can't imagine how you feel :( Without you, there'd be no Eric and no baby. I don't like Annie's father. Not one little bit. BUT she'll never know of his evils from me. Without him, there'd be no her. I must respect that fact, if for no other reason, then to respect my daughter. Tara is being self centered. Let's hope Leo helps her see. Babies aren't called miracles for nothing :wink:
-My hubby does love us. Still he's a hard man. Very stern and proper. Nothing like his outgoing wife who dances to the songs in the local shop! :lol: This is the one thing that all falls on me. He will go where I go but it's hard thinking I could make the wrong decision for us all. I'm glad for his faith in me but sometimes I wish he'd just say what he wanted :roll: :lol:
-I hope you have a good time at your moms. Soon I'll be a city girl too! :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well, I'll just hope for the best, he's completely under her thumb, but we'll see what happens. And I thought it was strange about me not taking pics, too, as I don't post on Facebook at all & that's what they were worried about. They don't know anyone I know either, my life is completely separate as far as work and friends are concerned, so don't know what the big deal was, now I don't have any pics, but I'm going to check her Facebook page, just to see. If there are pics there, I'll copy some on my thread for everyone to see.

Holly, you have a great husband, but just remember, men are strange is certain ways. Some keep their opinions to themselves, some are very open about their opinions and expect you to fall in line with their thinking all the time (like Roger and my ex). So I would count your blessings, he trusts you 100% and knows you'll make the right decisions for your family. And not being negative about Annie's dad is how I was with Eric's dad, he found out himself what an ***** he was and made his own decision and not keeping in touch with him. So you're doing the right thing there.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Don't worry, Holly, Paul won't dance with me either. Sometimes his sister will though. :wink:

And Deb, I kinda feel like they're making excuses - digging to find a reason, you know? Sorry to say that, but the whole situation is weird.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I so agree with you Liz, the situation is weird, but then Tara is very weird. She'll be nice to your face & back stab you in a minute by not letting you back into the family. I've been through this before with her and my son just goes along as if there's nothing unusual about not including me in anything. So I was expecting something like that. At least I can copy pictures off her Facebook page, I keep my eye on it all the time.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You're right there, she never has made sense. She thinks, by her actions, that Eric doesn't need his family, I'm hoping that with Leo, he'll realize he needs us all. I can dream, right?

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
Hi Holly. I have missed you! I read back a few pages over rehoming Myah. I know that it was hard for you but you really did what was best. My boxer Remi went to a home because I could not keep him in my current apartment and I think maybe a couple of the scaly babies may have to be rehomed too due to my new school schedule being so intense. It is such a hard decision. I do have the option to get Remi back in the future if I want but who knows whta will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom