My Dragon has pooped 3 times in 3 days help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Is this unusual behavior for your dragon? They all kind of go on their own schedules. Some go a couple of times per week, some go daily. The little guys will often go more than once a day.

Im not expert by any means, but I would say there is nothing abnormal about that, unless you mean 3x a day for 3 days? Is the poop liquid? normal color?

Juniper

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Henry
A lot of healthy dragons poop daily or almost daily! Sometimes they poop less frequently if they are cool, which slows down their digestion. Has your beardie's enclosure or the room it's in gotten warmer? That could make it poop more often. Unless it's diarrhea or your beardie is acting unusual in other ways, more frequent pooping is nothing to worry about.

Akire

My beardie poops once every day! Totally normal for him, he's happy and healthy.
You have no need to worry unless the poop is "clear the room" smelly or excessively loose/liquid. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom