Jersey

2dlua2o.png

2e14t4g.jpg

2vwsgzo.jpg

8wlfmt.jpg

2pq6g3q.jpg

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
They are gorgeous! But I would get that red light out of there... they don't need it. Are you using it at night? They need complete darkness at night in order to sleep, and then nice bright light during the day. Just a little tip ;)

Jersey

Original Poster
lauraj1055":14zc3cgb said:
They are gorgeous! But I would get that red light out of there... they don't need it. Are you using it at night? They need complete darkness at night in order to sleep, and then nice bright light during the day. Just a little tip ;)

I use this light only during the day i turn everything off ag night

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Jersey":1qlj4lnn said:
lauraj1055":1qlj4lnn said:

I use this light only during the day i turn everything off ag night

Are you using a uvb and a bright basking light? Any kind of colored bulb really isnt good to use. Also, two beardies really shouldnt be house together. You run the risk of one dominating the other and causing injuries. Also the more dominant one could stop the other from basking which will cause digestion problems. Just a few tips...

But those colors are really looking nice! I bet they're going to be gorgeous adults!

Jersey

Original Poster
Thank you and im using a reptisun with a red heating light should i switch to the white one?

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, I think you should. I've read on here that any colored bulb can irritate their eyes and cause a decrease in activity and appetite. Any clear household bulb should be fine, just not anything "soft white" or colored. Then just test your basking spot temps until you have it right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom