Mufasa and Norberta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already introduced me and Fasa, but I thought you all might like to see his cuteness, lol. I also have a question for you professionals: do you have any idea what morph he is?
82607-7214899291.jpg
82607-6370805064.jpg
Here he is sleeping in his new tree, slept in it all of last night.
Mufasa will just sit on my chest and nap or watch whats going on. ;)
One last question: Half the time he doesn't eat his crickets, is there anything I can do to help him eat?
Well, I think that's all for now! :) :)
Makayla.

MufasasMomMakayla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That's good he's doing better in just a few days, that is a lot of work.
I will definitely order the super worms then! Should be able to today.
I think you have sent me that link before, I used them for the last roaches. She's good at getting them here quickly. :)
They are atm in a 40 gal B they share. That's good to know they can still be in sight.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I didn't realize they were already in a 40 gallon and yes, they can be in sight of each other. You can put the tanks side by side so they can still see each other. I have a friend who has 3 sisters (she's had them since they hatched) and they all live together, in fact they are always together, it's amazing to watch. So even though mine have to live alone in their tanks, not all dragons have to be solitary. But I still think it's better to not take the chance that they turn on each other later, when they're older. Pam's aren't the only dragons that live together either that I've found, but it always makes me kind of nervous. I'm glad the two of them are getting along. If either of them starts sitting on the other one, though, that's dominance and that's when it's time to separate them for sure.

You're doing great with them both!

I just posted some pics of Bunny, my crested gecko, if you want to check them out.

MufasasMomMakayla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That's cool the three sisters get along! I totally understand being nervous though. I will keep an eye on them and an eye out for tanks and lights.
Thank you! :) Awe, Bunny is so cute!

Edit: Forgot to mention I ordered 500 supers and I think 200 roaches + wheat bran for the worms yesterday! Not sure when they'll come with Xmas and all but they're ordered!

MufasasMomMakayla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
None of the bugs are here yet, but that doesn't surprise me seeing it's Xmas week.
I gave Norberta a bath today and noticed her beard has got a light yellow tinge after her shed! Mufasa does too I think. I took Norberta down stairs to take a picture and realized I hadn't shown them the Christmas tree! :shock: So I let them both climb around and took pics, lol.
82607-874638716.jpg
82607-6277462924.jpg
The three of us are wishing you all a merry Christmas!

MufasasMomMakayla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I know, it doesn't feel like it, lol! The weather here is sooo messed up, yesterday night we had a thunderstorm, no snow anywhere.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I heard, it's actually warmer on the east coast than the west coast where I live, rainy but cold but normal weather for us. Looks like you're getting warm weather to make up for the last 2 awful winters :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Just got word that Petco is having their $1/gallon tank sale until Jan 23, just in case you have an extra $40+tax you can get a 40 gallon breeder and put it away until you have the $ for lights, etc. Just wanted to let you know, just in case.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year. I gave my nephews and nieces movie tickets for Xmas and tonight we went to the new Star Wars movie, it was awesome! My s-i-l came too, my nephews Mom and she enjoyed it as much as I did. The kids thought that was a great present!

MufasasMomMakayla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh thank you for letting me know!! I should be able to get a tank by then, (and find room for it, lol).
Aww, that's so great that you got to spend time with them all, glad you enjoyed the movie! You have a great new years too!
And guess what I got today? Bugs! :blob8: Supers and roaches, Mufasa especially was estatic, lol!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Good deal! I'm glad they like their bugs, now to fill them up!

Happy New Year, 2016 will be an interesting year LOL

MufasasMomMakayla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Happy new year!!
Mufasa looks so big lately! I haven't measured but she doesn't fit very well in my hand anymore.
82607-4893063740.jpg
82607-635792106.jpg
Those where from after breakfast this morning. Norberta isn't as enthusiastic about stuff like Mufasa is unless it's running around, lol, I love seeing their different personalities. :love5:
82607-4260459542.jpg
Getting biiiiger!
Also it turns out I won't be able to get the tank yet. I need a stand that can hold two 40gal. and nobody sells the right size, so I'm going to be making one (which will take the tank $$). But I think they will be OK till I can get one.
Hope all goes well with Leo's vet appointment Deb!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks Makayla. Your're still feeding the separately, right? Wow, Mufasa sure has grown, you'll have to make sure Norberta gets more food as she's still kind of small. How old are they now, it's hard for me to keep track.

Leo goes at 11:30 my time so in a couple of hours. I'll post when we get home.

Happy New Years to you, too, hope 2016 is a great year for all of us!

MufasasMomMakayla

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I am still feeding them separately. Norberta hasn't been wanting to eat much lately, so I've been trying to do a few bugs multiple times a day so they add up because she won't sit and eat a lot.
Let's see, I've had Mufasa since June 6th so almost seven months, and I don't think she was very old when I got her, she was tiny. I got Norberta August 6th I think, but I'd guess they are really close in age so I guess at least seven, eight months.
Hope all went well with Leo's vet appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom