MN/WI/IA Dragon Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronni1221

Juvie Member
GoFast":db003 said:
ronni1221":db003 said:
Sam, I know where that is! My uncle lives in Waupun, if you even know where that is. haha. About an hour southwest of you, I think.

I'm from Chicago, southwest side. Anyone going to the Animal Expo in Wheaton, IL this weekend? I am!

I might go up there. I got a big rock last time for Elliott. I want to see if there are any decent food deals there.

Well if you decide to go, let me know. Maybe we could say hello. I'm going with my brother and his girlfriend. I'm really worried that I'm going to end up coming home with another animal..... :lol:

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
I think I am in. I got Elliott's new cage done last night and this morning so I am pretty sure I am free as of now.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
I used to live in MN... does that count? lol. Twin cities suburb. And I have a cabin near Danburry WI.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I used to live in Staples/Motley, off 10/210. I now live in Savannah, Ga. But I still have kin outside of the Twins ! :D
Janie.

nw suburbs of the twin cities. Just had my custom 85 gallon beardie cage built and a rack on the way. Pretty stuck on getting an adult pair at the moment, kristy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom