Meet Travis!!!!!! updated 03/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, how old is he again? He sure has a great personality :D :mrgreen: Those pics are so cute!
hugs from us all, even the sleeping dragons
Deb

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, he sure if growing alot for 4 months, he's going to be a big boy when he's grown!
I'm so happy for you
Deb

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
That's, Deb. He is a special little guy. Of course, each one of them is special in their own way :)
I am so glad noone is sleeping in my house! I put Phoebe back on spring time hours- she doesn't want to go to sleep early lol! I'm just glad she seems to be gettting back to normal. And Huff too! You know, I'm starting to see so much of Kazi in Huff now!!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Travis just weighed in at 101g!!! He is now just one tiny tick away from 13 inches!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Already?! :shock:
Well, you know what they say about the water across the big pond :lol:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
HAHA, GIna! That really made me giggle - my husband is wondering why im laughing so much at the computer LOL!

He eats like a piggy though... he had 25 crickets for his breakfast, ate all but 4 small pieces of salad and then cleared up 65 crickets and 3 locusts for his dinner!!!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
It is Travis' 4 month birthday tomoro!!! Hopefully I will be able to get lots of pics of him :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
happy four month birthday Travis, hope your beardie slave/mom treats you very well tomorrow!
From your friendds
Deb, Sweetie, Rubio, Leo, Lonzo & Didi

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Is it tomorrow there yet?

Birthday3.gif

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY to my baby Travis!
So, as it is Travis' birthday, I ordered him some Phoenix worms, locusts and extra crickets.
They arrived this morning (very odd!!!)
Travis is now very mad at me... he does NOT like Phoenix worms.. he ate 5 in total and spat out the others that he thought about eating LOL! This has resulted in him refusing all forms of live food this afternoon :( I feel bad because it is his birthday but, the wee man can go one day on very little - after all, he eats enough for 2 most days! LOL!

Anyway, some pics!
DSCF4005.jpg

DSCF4011.jpg

DSCF4013.jpg

DSCF4014.jpg

DSCF4015.jpg

DSCF4018.jpg

DSCF4021.jpg

DSCF4022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom