Meet Travis!!!!!! updated 03/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Oh my goodness, she gave you a raspberry! She's sticking her tongue out at us all! What a character
Her colors are really really amazing! She has such reduced scales that I have to ask how did that shed go? Did she shake it right off?

Edit: by the way, I got to talk to the vet and Norris' last fecal was for the whole lot...so he -was- clean. Hope he still is and yet on the other hand then I worry about what else it could be. (now returns you to your regularly scheduled Travis thread) Arrrrgh, Matey!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Carrie, he didn't 'pop' the way dragons with scales do! Lol!

He hasn't ate much salad this week :(

I'm also trying to get him off the oat bran. He is starting to get used to his blankie but won't stay there all night. Hopefully he will figure out that it is safe soon.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
oh no, I unmanned poor Travis in that whole post. It's just that HE is so adorable and cute and beautiful (handsome) LOL Lucky for me, he hasn't learned to read yet...whoooh safe for the moment. 8)

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
You know, usually at his age, I wouldnt have a clue whether he is a boy or a girl... but it is SOOOOOO obvious when I look under his tail... I have never been more sure when sexing in my life!! Even checking Huff proves more difficult that Travis :shock:

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
LOL He is just such a pretty color. I just happened to glance up and see a 'she' and thought "wha!?" then I reread what I wrote...gah..cold meds!? I'm blaming it on cold meds .. yup, definitely cold meds

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Today, Travis was upset that I ran out of locusts...
afa87f69.jpg

then he got very angry about his new hide!
655a414c.jpg

He managed to get comfy but refused to wear his happy face!
8909e66d.jpg

a40f7faa.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Christina, how long is Travis now? I can't remember I think you mentioned he was 10 inches?

Oh, yes, I forgot: Those last pics of Travis made both of us laugh.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my goodness! I'd never seen such a pronounced big frown and sad puppy dog eyes! He even had a gray beard!
How dare you run out of locusts AND give him a new hide all on the same day. Bad slave! :laughing6:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
What a little toughy!! Look at that face, How dare you deny him his spoils, for he is king Travis and this thing will not do as an acceptable dwelling. Where is his castle?! :whip: Bad Slave!!

-Kaleen

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my, when his majesty is displeased he sure shows it! Wow, what a grumpy face! Poor you, being accused of theses awful things :mrgreen: He's such a cutie, you must have so much fun with him!
I'm glad to hear that Huff if better from that locust attack, poor boy! :mrgreen:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! He us a sweetheart but, boy, can he show when he is mad!
Locusts are a treat really- I give him 5 or so everyday and he goes CRAZY for them! But yesterday I gave him a few extra and he decided it was locusts or nothing.

Lori, he is 12.5 inches now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom