Meet Travis!!!!!! updated 03/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Christina! Sorry about your computer, but glad to see you back.

Both Travis and Huff look great!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks guys.
Il try to get some shots of Phoebe soon but right now her daily schedule is wake up, eat yesterdays leftover salad explosion, nap on basking spot, eat fresh greens, nap on basking spot, run to other side of viv, poop, nap on basking spot lol. Shes a sleepy girl haha.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
At least Phoebe is eating her salads! Thanks for the update and pics and good luck with the decision about a boarder. When you say you're working on the boats, is this a daily job or are you away for a few days at a time? And I'm glad to hear you're getting your house in order, well done. Travis and Huff look great, Travis is sure a big boy!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey deb... hasnt Travis got all grown up?
Its a daily job-i work 3 early shifts then 3 late shift and then get 3 days off but i get to go home after all of my shifts so wont be leaving my babies for days at a time. I may actually put myself forward to work on some of the other ferries which could mean being away for a week or so at a time but i have enough people to support me and look after my beardie family if i do that. I have also been looking into work on cruise ships altho that would mean leaving for 3-4 months at a time but its really just a consideraion at the moment.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Glad to hear you're still doing well T, and that the jobs seem to be going better.

NICE profile picture. It made me laugh haha. :mrgreen: The memories :book:

-Brandon

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well, coming home after each shift is ok for now, but you have to take jobs that pay the most, especially in this economy and having bought a house. As long as you have the support you need, applying for the week long ferry jobs might be a good thing. It's hard to figure out sometimes. I'm at the stage where I"m looking forward to retirement, only 7 1/2 yrs to go & then I don't have to travel 1 hr each way anymore, even if I need a part-time job it will be local!

Travis is all grown up, seems yesterday when you brought him home. Time sure flies. Give them all hugs from us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom