Lynch ran under the porch outside, FOUND HER

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkoga

Original Poster
any ideas? like how to fish her out? like a string and a shinny thing? or what? what about bait? she has plenty of food under the porch though, what does she want, what can i use to get her out of the porch?

SeanFred

Hatchling Member
Try throwing a shirt under ther where you can reach, then check in the middle of the night to see if she sleeps in your shirt. If she is really scared, then maybe your scent on something soft and warmer then cold ground may draw her.
Just a thought.

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
babies and little juvies are small, FAST and jumpers too! when anything spooks at all, even something you dont think would, or even something you dont notice, they just dash so quickly like lightning. im REALLY glad you have seen her, i mean you do know she is around, so thats a good thing! it must be so frustrating! i hope you get back soon!!!

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
Start taking the porch apart. Have someone make sure she doesn't shoot out when you aren't looking and start taking up boards one at a time. It can be fixed/put back.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I hope you get her out soon! At least you know she is still around.
Taking the porch apart is a good idea! :D Keep us posted on her.

Tracie

togburn

I feel your pain. That is the worst feeling on earth IMO. I almost lost my Ray yesterday when I took him outside to get a photo in the sun. He jumped out of my hand and started running for the underside of the deck. I dropped my camera, broke it, and dove onto him and caught him just in the nick of time. I am so grateful that I caught him, I am never bring him outside again!

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
my back yard is set up in 3 tiers, going up. the first part is all concrete and the only way to the next level are the stairs. lucky for me i can block off the stairs so it they run they can't get up.

Mr dargon used to just run all over that area, until he got big enough to actually CLIMB the wall. that was when i started making him a harness.
now he hops up and down the stairs and runs through the grass.

Tasty Treat still panics when she goes outside. she sits very still for a while and then just takes off. if we didn't have the area blocked off like that she would have probably escaped a long time ago.

i really wouldn't recommend anyone taking their beardies outside unless they can fit into a harness (plenty for sale, or you can make a quick one) or if they have an outside setup that they can't escape from.

kingkoga

Original Poster
still no luck, i may try the shirt trick, but all the close are clean except my work clothes and they have metal shavings in them so i cant use those. havent seen her since sunday, lost her saturday now its wedsnday, it sucks i miss my lynch,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom