Lynch ran under the porch outside, FOUND HER

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
OH MY GOODNESS!!! :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: This is a cause for celebration! Congrats! :) I guess she missed you! It means you will need a new setup, but I think it's worth it IMO. :) Maybe you can find a cheap tank on craigs list. Until then, a plastic tub will work.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I am so glad you found Lynch She must have had a ton of stuff to eat but probably needs to be checked for parasites now. Bless her heart..so glad shes home.

kingkoga

Original Poster
i gave her a look over, and all i seen was dust from the cage that we put her in while we tryed to figure out what to do, i didnt see anything moving on her when i checked her out, any thing else to look for,

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I would watch her for runny or extremely stinky poo. Not knowing what she ate for the time she was gone she may have internal parasites, Id have a fecal done just to be on the safe side.

jings55

Hatchling Member
Congratulations on getting Lynch back! :blob5: :blob8:

I guess you're going to have to get her another tank. I hope you have the room and money for one!
I hope she is alright!
Keep us posted on what goes on with her and your new little boy. Love his name!

mudskipper

Juvie Member
Yay Gratz on finding her!!! Tripled in size in a month.. Hahaha. I'm glad she's ok and well fed by the bugs under the porch.

platinumtreasure

Hatchling Member
Wow that is fantastic to know they can survive on their own even when raised in captivity for a while! I bet you could hardly believe your eyes when you saw her! Did she come to you or did you have to sneak attack to get her when you saw her?

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
That is incredible that she managed to survive on her own for a month! Good thing it's summer! Hopefully you can get a second viv for her ASAP. You'll definitely want to keep her apart from your new guy. In separate rooms for a while, if possible. In case she has any parasites, you don't want her spreading them to him.

kingkoga

Original Poster
havent smelled any stinky poops, and aperently lynch turns out to be a male, just sexed him seeing as hes so big, i hope reginald tesla is the oposite sex, and i do have plans to build a bigger cage, where would i get a fecal test to test for parisites at? and i just was walking by saw him and reached down and picked him up he was kewl with it till i yelled to my wife for a cage,

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
kingkoga":23u7uenv said:
where would i get a fecal test to test for parisites at?

Ideally you'd want to call around to the vets in your area and find one that is familiar with bearded dragons, or reptiles at least. But I am fairly sure any vet could do a basic fecal, which is just looking at the sample under a microscope to spot any parasites. They just might not have the medications on hand to deal with them, but you can order most of the common ones online once you know what your beardie has (if anything). Also, if you don't have a means of weighing your beardie yourself (like a food or postage scale), then you'll want to have the vet weigh him so you can get the proper dosage for any medication.

kingkoga

Original Poster
well lynches poo isnt quite solid but it could be the change in food, its solid some times then others its not, plus i think he could be a bit fat cuz he over ate under the porch, but honestly im not sure, the vets here are ******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuexedulichthailan
Top Bottom