looking for NON-TOXIC clear silicone ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
to seal a crack in the bottom of a glass tank. I am also looking for NON-TOXIC wood finish or clear coat. Does anyone have any brand names to look for at Home Depot or Lowes? Thanks in advance! :D

Michele

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
how about the silicone they use for sealing fish tanks?

But a word of warning, that stuff takes like 24 hours to dry and days or weeks before it's safe for animals to be in it.

Swagg

G.E. silicone 1 is safe. it is the window and door silicone sold in the white tube with the blue lettering. You should be able to pick up a bottle at the home depot or a similar store for a lot cheaper then the stuff sold for a fish tank. It is basically the same stuff and also dries non-toxic. I have used it on a ton of different fish tanks and never had a problem with it, as have many others.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks to the both of you for your help. I'm writing it down now to take to the store with me this week :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom