Locked Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Curious can we get a button to request our threads that have locked due to inactivity to be unlocked? be easy to just push a button instead of having to PM a mod with the link etc..?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Not really something super easily done. I could create a "Report" option to report it to be unlocked. More than one click, though.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If that is not very much trouble I think the report option could be a good idea.

It basically is the button that Michael is asking for, I think.
It would be slightly easier than finding a mod in the members list and pming them.

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Could work, I like the thought of just being able to click a button to lead me to getting my threads unlocked even if there are a step or more extra. This would still get rid of other steps like having to copy and paste the address too. Great... can we do this then Alex?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I've added a "Please unlock my auto-locked topic." reason for reporting. That should do it. I'll let the moderators know about this new "report" option so they know how to handle them. Also, I will instruct them to only unlock topics where it's the original poster of the topic that is making the request, and not just someone who wants to reply on it.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
This was a great idea and is helpful to the mods too. Thanks for suggesting it Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom