Lexia,Kinno,Bobble,Chimaira&Hadyn. Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

This is the story of how we got our two baby dragons. It all started when my daughter brought home a beardie the whole family fell in love with him. You know some teens get when they get moody *dont touch him hes my beardie* gah it hurt because everyone loved him and played with him fed him we all pitched in. She even go so moody one day she moved his viv to her room so no one could see or play with him. (girls and pms :roll: )So i made a thread http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98235 * I want a BD for myself* i guess there was a few people who were in the same boat as me. Being a BD grandma is tuff! (She of course got over it and moved him back down stairs) I wanted to get one who might need a little more care or love thought first thing *rescue* I was checking cragelist daily not one bd post in the weeks i was looking. Then a breeder(DistDrag) posted on the thread letting me know he had 2 babys just hatched out that had small issues, one with a crooked tail and one with a leg that didnt work. They were the cutest things! I still had to get the ok from my hubby once he seen those pics he was hooked!! So he let me take them both! They were still way to young for me to get yet so we were happy to leave them with the breeder(DistDrag)till they were safe to travel. He kept us posted on how they were doing and posted updated pictures. The day came to where they were ready to be sent to us. Oh boy i was so excited i couldnt sleep and kept a eye out the window for them to get here! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: <-- that was me 10 fold lol I heard the UPS man drive up and i was out the door!
Still in the box!
Babys006.jpg

Comming out of the little box's.
Babys009.jpg

This is the one with the left foot that dosnt work(My hubbys) He/she dosnt have a name yet.
Babys014.jpg

This is the one with the kink in the tail. I call her Roo short for Kangaroo.
Babys018.jpg

Heres a comparison between Chimera and Roo.
Babys019.jpg

They are both from the same clutch they are 1 month 1 week old and 6 1/2 inches long.

We will never let more than 1 of beardies to be out of their viv's at one time. Except for the 2 new babys just for a while so we can sit and watch tv with them to get them used to us. They both have their own vivs. I have to say ty to everyone! I have learned so much since i have joined! I dont think our babys would be as healthy as they are if it wasnt for all of you!

Ill be posting more pictures soon and more tails from their goofy antics lol

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Christy, loved all the pics, especially Hadyn in Amber's pics. Thanks for the update on everyone. I understand about Roo, we feel the same about Issy. When we see pics of her we still cry. The other 5 are all doing well. We just woke everyone up for weekly watering. Only Lonzo's up every day. Right now they're all watching "Dinosaur Train", it's the favourite cartoon, it's all the kid voices that they like.

Amber's getting married next year & your eldest is preggers again? You sure have your hands full! Darien is such a cutie, bet he loves to help you with the beardies. The pic of Amber & her fiance was so sweet.

Hugs to everyone,
Deb

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
It's nice to see you back on the site, and that everyones ok.......That Mr. Haydn is quite the scary one around your house, isn't it amazing how different all the personalities are?
I have 7 beardies, as you know, and each one's personality is only for them and different, my family thinks I'm nuts thinking this way, but those of us who have these special babies can relate, so I understand how you can still miss Roo and her snuggles......I'm sorry.........(((((((hugs)))))))

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Christy, you're going to make me :cry:

Glad to hear that everyone's doing well, especially Hadyn. That's great that Amber and Hadyn are bonding, that should calm the liitle devil in no time.

Freeie":35ecwthj said:
Lexia well shes still the same onery as ever lol She basks and looks around she keeps a eye out for anyone in *her* space if she sees anyone shes on high alert head bobbing and black bearding and she does her very best to foot stomp with having the one leg in front its like someone doing a push up and clapping in between. Shes the kind you want to just hug and squeeze and call her George lol
  • :laughing6:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hi Christy!!!! I was thinking about you today, I miss you and updates on your gang! I hope you and the whole family (2 and 4 legged) are doing well!!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Christy :? ....Where are you? :?

I know your house an life is busy so your absence is understood here, but could just when you have a moment pop in to let us know you are okay? It's been awhile and like many others I've been wondering about you and where you have been.

Miss Ya!

Hugs!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
WARM 2010 CHRISTMAS GREETINGS COMING YOUR WAY
Christinespictures2367.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM:
PYREX, OLLIE, SOLOMON, SCARLETT, BELLA
MICA, LINCOLN, AND GABBY

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Merry Christmas to you all from us all, hope your holidays are comfy and exciting all at the same time! :D

thHOLIDAYPHRASES31_glitter.gif

Hugs & Snuggles
Deb, Roger, Sweetie, Lonzo, Rubio, Leo, Didi, Rocco the golden gecko & GianCarlo our Beta fish. (Can you tell I married an Italian?)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So again, I'll try to do this right, have a great holiday :D :D :D

thHOLIDAYPHRASES31_glitter.gif

and I hope you all do.

Hugs & Snuglles,
Deb, Roger, Sweetiie, Lonzo, Rubio, Leo, Didi et al

HAVE A HAPPY DAY!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
By the way, Sweetie laid an egg in her bath today, we knew she was making more eggs, we had a 3 mo no-egg time, but it's not even spring yet. Winter has hardly settled in...so her lay box is up & Roger found a light that would warm up the soil. Daddy's set to help his baby girl with the clean up process. He helps her tap down the soil once she's done and the eggs are covered. She inspects every movement to make sure it's done right; then bath, food,cuddles, bed. So she'll have a good Christmas this year!

Hope all is well with your wonderful family
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hey Christy!
Hope your Holidays were full of love and joy.

Happy New Year...here's hoping that 2011 is good to you an your's.

It's been awhile since you have posted hope all is going well.

Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom