Lennons thread new viv pics 02/04 pic heavy update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennonsmummy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So as promised a day in the life of Lennon I didn't get any eating pics he didn't have to much yesterday as he started a shed but he's gobbled them crickets again this morning lol.

This is how I sleep on my ladder
DSCF0243.jpg

My morning salad mummy put some bannana in there as a bit of a treat
DSCF0245.jpg

Just chilling the sticky thing is on the outside between the glass and the background when I change the background I'm going to try get it off.
DSCF0246.jpg

On mummy's hand look at them shocking pink nails :lol:
DSCF0247.jpg

Trying to hide but not working very well
DSCF0248.jpg

Hi
DSCF0251.jpg

Mummy says I'm growing well
DSCF0252.jpg

The camera is still in my face
DSCF0253.jpg

Chilling on the bamboo that camera is still there
DSCF0254.jpg

Mum help me I'm exploding
DSCF0255.jpg

And this is my kitty brother hijacking my thread this was his day
DSCF0242.jpg

Lennonsmummy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you I sure will do now I have worked out how to resize pics on photobucket and am also getting the hang of the camera. :lol:

Lennonsmummy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you Miss T :D . Hear are a few more pics I took yesterday they show how orange he got after his shed he still has the last bit on his face in these.

DSCF0257.jpg

DSCF0258.jpg

DSCF0259.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0261.jpg

Lennonsmummy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That he is I didn't realise how big till I saw the pics of him sat on my wrist tattoo (the 23 is Jamie carragers squad number with liverpool fc) his body and head nearly fill the space now.

Lennonsmummy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Will add some more pics later in the day what with feeling like poop I don't have much else to do :lol: so I measured him today I'm doing it every week now he was 8.5 last week he's no 9.2 :shock: he's going to end up a big boy if he carrys on like that.

Lennonsmummy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
New pics woo found the camera so got clicking my boy :D

DSCF0264.jpg

I'm on a walrus (see what I did there)

DSCF0265.jpg

So dis is who mummy named me after. After I'd took the pic he desided to lick the pic like mad :lol:

DSCF0266.jpg

Mummy's nails are gone (I snapped then on his screen top) he's also is starting not to fit in my hand that well

DSCF0268.jpg

Look how orange he is

DSCF0269.jpg

Poser :lol:

DSCF0270.jpg

Snuggleing mummy

Hope you liked the new pics :)

Edit I resized them loads off times but photobucket wasn't playing ball with me we don't have the best relationship. LOL

Lennonsmummy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you :)

Just been to get his crickets and I found out that he was breed in an airing cupboard a lady came in to the shop with a load of baby's that shed hatched and my boy was one off them. Trust an animal of mine to be born in strange circumstances :lol:

Lennonsmummy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He's 3 months now (i need to change my ticker) my friend that owns the reptile shop I got him from found his record book yesterday he wasnt sure of his d.o.b as he writes all his stock in there. The lady that bought him and his 17 brothers and sisters in had an accident when her male and female escaped and it just so happened that the shop would take them to sell on her behalf. I also found out he got them all vet checked before he put them for sale that's what you call a good shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom