ladies and gentlemen lets see those Baby beardie pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigganx

Hatchling Member
Ok ladies and gents let see those new youngins or some pics of your bd when they were little heres my cartman hes 9 weeks got him when he was 6 weeks.

100_3045.jpg

cartmanhanging.jpg

cartmanweektwo.jpg

Panda

Oh my gosh your beardie is adorable! I only just got mine shes 6 months and looks heaps like yours. I dunno how to put pics up though... do they have to have a url?

Elaina

Juvie Member
I don't have a pic of my baby. But I have to tell you..the 'fire breathing dragon' is cracking me up! :lol:

Miss B

Juvie Member
Here are some of my babies. The only one I didn't breed myself is Lucien, and I am keeping all of them except T-Rex, who has already gone off to a new home.

T-Rex.jpg

Lucien.jpg

Fry.jpg

Dr_Evil.jpg

Bubble.jpg

jupiter_bug

I'm finally posting pictures of my Jupiter Bug...that we have now nicknamed last night Tubby...She had a very full belly....theres a few pics of her like that. :D i apologize that i have so many pictures but i love her just like shes a real kid to me.. so that means there are tons of pics of her.
Picture071.jpg

i was home sick after i got my wisdom teeth pulled and i had the garbage can in front of the cage and i had gotten up and came over to the computer and i looked over at her and this is where i found her. it was as if she was straining to look around the can to see me. or to monitor what i was doing...shes so nosey! :p
Picture078-1.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture058-1.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture021.jpg

OMG she is beautiful looks heaps like mine LOL I guess they al when they are young. Of course plenty of subtle differnces but beautiful all th same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom