Kazi - RIP my special Wee monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Forgot to add... some Kazi pics from today (after his poop!)

DSCF1131.jpg

DSCF1134.jpg

DSCF1135.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

Great Kazi had a good day today~! :blob8:
Oh yes, since he will be on the Avimix for 10 days, wait until the end of that period to switch to the Miner-All so he doesn't get overloaded with calcium which can constipate him! He doesn't need any other complications. Those are great pictures of him, too. He is a nice looking handsome dragon!

Tracie

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
What a big, handsome boy! Kazi's looking really good, very alert and more comfortable. Thats great! :D

BTW, Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it and am always glad when I can offer some help. I still have so very much to learn, but have learned so much in the years I've had dragons, very much a passion. And, yes, we did meet under very strange circumstances! But I am very glad we did! :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
So happy he had a great day! I am so relieved for you.I think you got some great explanations here so I dont really have anything to add except hooray! :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Congrats on the nice,great looking,easy-pushed-out poop!! :blob5: :blob8: You know how we all appreciate a good poop :mrgreen:
It's so nice to hear what a good day he had,I am so happy for the both of you :D :D
Thank you posting pics,he really is a cutie and his eyes look bright and happy! :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Miss T, I'm glad we have some knowledgeble people on here (vet type, I mean) as I read through the test results about a half hour ago or so and I wouldn't have understood a thing except for those that interpreted it for us.

The reason I never got into the medical field is because you can explain that stuff to me and then would have to repeat it as it doesn't stay in my brain for long. My talents are in other areas then any sciences.

I'm glad Kazi is doing better. I'm glad you found out what's wrong in time. I have a problem with anemia from time to time. In fact an md told me to take iron pills twice a day for awhile. I was unable to donate blood for awhile because my hematocrit was too low. I have gotten to where I can tell as I get sleepier than normal. When my iron is low, I don't want to do anything except sit and sleep.

Lori

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Im glad you all understand how exciting a good poop is lol!!!

His preferred past time at the moment is definitely just lying around watching what everyone is doing but the rest def seems to be doing him good. Hes not so hungry today - he wouldnt take any critical care and only wanted one locust but will try again in a few hours - he has always preferred to eat later in the day...

Thanks again for all your input guys!

T

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

Great he is having a good morning! I think that he is starting to be on the mend now. :D
GREAT job getting him back to health, he is a lucky little boy.

Tracie

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yep, its 7pm now and hes been in good spirits all day. He ate 1 more locust and a tiny piece of salad but at least he ate! Hes just relaxing after his bath now - im pretty sure he will go to sleep sometime in the next half hour!

Im getting anxioius about the fecal results, I still havent got them and its starting to bug me - if I hear nothing by tomoro I will call the vets and hope he is there and I can get some answers!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry he seems so uncomfortable tonight :(
Is he in his favorite position,with his front feet on the log and his back feet on the floor and belly hanging?
If not then maybe you should put him there and place a blankie over him.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
No, he went to sleep on the floor last night and tonight and when we put him in his comfy position on the log, he crawls off it and back to the floor. We bathed him for 40 mins, gave him cuddles for about 30 mins and put him back in to let him go where he wished. When I checked on him and touched him he got all twitchy - lifting his abdomen upwards - I think he has cramps tonight. I lifted him out again and set him down on the floor. He walked around slowly (he is tired) and then went to sleep in between my fiances slippers. I told him, he couldnt sleep there, its too cold and took him over closer to his viv - he made a bee line for it, climbed in, wiggled and went to sleep. His beard is now grey - hes not sleeping soundly but he seems more comfortable than he did a couple hours ago. Poor little man - I just want him to feel all better - I worry so much about him when hes unsettled at night time! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom