~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
diamc":3ozytdrv said:
Hi Kat, I'm so sorry to hear that Mojo has a URI. They can come on very quickly with the high humidity in the summer. The Baytril should help knock it out.

Great to hear that the others are doing fine and that the babies are growing like weeds. :D Can't wait to see more pics.
Hi Diane! I didn't even think about the change in humidity...that's very likely, especially with the rain and heat that we have been having!
Beezer25":3ozytdrv said:
I just read your baby adventure, lol.
There are so many! And soo cute!
Congratulations!
It definately has been an adventure! Thanks!!
sweetiepie9":3ozytdrv said:
Hi Katrina, I'll bet you just got run off your feet, glad to hear your back 100%. Hopefully the Baytril works quickly for Mojo, wonder what brought it on? It's always a mystery.

I really enjoyed all the pics on Facebook, it'll be great to see more pics. The pic of all of them on the basking spot & the one eating greens; then the next pic they're chowing down on their salad like troupers. I was so impressed. And you do the same thing I've done for years & babies always like it ALOT. Any new slaves will have babies that are ravenous for bugs & salad. Awesome!
Hugs
Deb
Hi Deb!
It's soooo much easier to update pics on FB so that stays way more up to date! They really have been great salad babies! I have some favorites, there are some beautiful babies from clutch 3 that I haven't even posted yet...soon though!
NCSUCarrie":3ozytdrv said:
glad that you are feeling ok now and that the babies are doing well !
I hope Mojo feels better very soon. Hopefully the baytril will kick in quickly. *sending good thoughts*
Thanks for the good thoughts Carrie, Mo is feeling much better!
fresnowitte":3ozytdrv said:
Poor Mo... :( I bet that freaked you out... :(
HA, you know it doesn't take much to freak me out when it comes to any of my babies!!!! He's feeling much better, he's on the prowl for ladies at the moment!!!
sweetiepie9":3ozytdrv said:
Hi Kat, how's Mojo, getting better I hope. Let me know!
I know you're up to your ears in beardies, give an update when you can.
Deb

Hugs and Snuggles!
Up to my eyebrows and loving every minute of it!!!
Pics are coming...
spurlee01":3ozytdrv said:
I second the picture request! Oh, and there is some special news on my thread :wink:
I saw your news Sara!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! That's awesome, I was tricked though, I thought you got a new baby!!!!

Holy hell...I've been trying to upload pics from PB for 15 minutes and it's not working...I'll try again in 30 minutes... GGGRRRRRRRRRR :banghead:

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Glad Mojo (my phone autocorrected to mono...hmmmmm....lol) is feeling better! Looking forward to pics of the third clutch! I try and catch up on FB too for pictures! Mojo's babies should be hatching soonish? 1 month maybe?

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
TwistedCrayon":1cz5h2c7 said:
When are MoJo's babies hatching? And when can we put our order in??
Should be in another month!!
And for the record, it's only 1 clutch so they will go fast!!!
NCSUCarrie":1cz5h2c7 said:
Glad Mojo (my phone autocorrected to mono...hmmmmm....lol) is feeling better! Looking forward to pics of the third clutch! I try and catch up on FB too for pictures! Mojo's babies should be hatching soonish? 1 month maybe?
He's doing great! and yeppers, 1 month!
fresnowitte":1cz5h2c7 said:
Up to my eyebrows and loving every minute of it!!!
:D
Well, a little update....Belle and Chencho's 4th clutch is hatching out now and Karma is in the laybox digging like mad!!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Karma? That's big news, who's the daddy? So Fiona only lay 1 clutch, guess you'll have to get Mojo to try again, once he's fully recovered. All your babies are so cute & BIG, wow. I've been following up on Facebook a few times a week to see if anything is new. Sounds like your business is starting off with a BANG! Great news to hear all about your babies, adult & baby!
Take care Katrina, hugs all around,
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
fez09":21zv7ro8 said:
Well, a little update....Belle and Chencho's 4th clutch is hatching out now and Karma is in the laybox digging like mad!!!
I know exactly why we haven't seen you around much. LOL

Miss Ya!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":ecl1ssx2 said:
Karma? That's big news, who's the daddy? So Fiona only lay 1 clutch, guess you'll have to get Mojo to try again, once he's fully recovered. All your babies are so cute & BIG, wow. I've been following up on Facebook a few times a week to see if anything is new. Sounds like your business is starting off with a BANG! Great news to hear all about your babies, adult & baby!
Take care Katrina, hugs all around,
Deb
Hi Deb! Gosh I've been a bd.org flake lately!!! Yes, Karma laid infertiles so I decided to put her with Neo and so I'm looking forward to those babies, ALSO (drumroll please......) Delila and Mojo bred!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!! Hopefully I'll get another shot at some Mo babies! Business is picking up, I love it! It's soooo much work though!
fresnowitte":ecl1ssx2 said:
fez09":ecl1ssx2 said:
I know exactly why we haven't seen you around much. LOL

Miss Ya!
I miss you all too, I'll do my best to get on here every few days...I just posted a For Sale thread with a few babies...

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Sooooooo, I can't believe that my 2 big girls are gonna be 2 years old tomorrow!!!! Tomorrow is my niece's 2 year old b-day too so I won't be online...The b-day girls got special salads and silkworms today!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA & BELLE, YOU'RE 2 YRS OLD TOMORROW, WOW :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

So you're waiting for Karma to lay & now Delia & Mojo have made beardie love? That's going to be a neon pairing, that's for sure. Good luck with everything & have a good day tomorrow enjoying your niece's 2nd birthday. It sure will be a busy day! When is Karma due to lay eggs? Boy it sure is difficult to keep track of all the eggs being laid. You'll have to update asap.

HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW!
Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Kat, boy, you have been busy as usual. Since you won't be here tomorrow, thought I would post birthday wishes to them now. It is hard to believe they will be 2 yrs tomorrow, isn't it? Sure went fast!
Wow, you're gonna have LOTS more babies, that is SO exciting. Can't wait to see the amazing assortment of colors. :blob8: :blob5:

HAVE A HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY BELLE & FIONA!
2ndbirthday.png

ballons-6.gif

untitled-1.jpg

0.gif

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
HappyBirthdayDragon.gif

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, BELLE AND FIONA :blob8: :blob8: :blob5:

BIRTHDAY WISHES FROM OLLIE, PYREX, BELLA, GABBY, LINCOLN, SCARLETT, MICA AND MY PUP SOLOMON AND OF COURSE, SLAVE MOMMY!

love your new title Kat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom