~Katrina's Magnificent Menagerie~9/16 BABY PICS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited that tomorrow (10/13/09) my new little Beardie daughter Fiona :love10: will start her journey home! Princess Fiona was born in California,Barbara (fresnowitte) has been preparing her for her forever home in Washington. Her parents are PVT Blaze and Ms. Tiggs, some of you know her brother Bligg. I am anxiously awaiting her arrival! So without further adu, here is Princess Fiona
Fiona2.jpg

Fiona1.jpg

Fiona.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!!! :love5: :( :( :(

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Katrina, she is absolutely gorgeous, the name fits her. :D How long will it take for her to arrive on your doorstep? Bet you can't wait, it's just so exciting. :blob5: :blob8:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Vickson420~ Thanks!!!

Diane~ She should arrive on Wednesday! I'm already counting down! The UPS guy is usually here before noon so we'll see...We're very excited!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Katrina! You must be so excited :blob8: I remember when Barb was shipping Bligg off to me... I was so nervous. The anticipation about killed me! I kept running down the driveway waiting for the big brown viv to show up.

I am very happy for you and know that you will be extremely happy and pleased with your little Fiona.
Barb has done a wonderful job with all of her baby beardies.

On a side note..... you will not have to worry about one of Barb's beardies not eating veggies. They devour them like there is no tomorrow :mrgreen:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Dawn~ I knew you would empathize with my anxiousness and nervousness! I'm sure I will be up at daybreak :shock: watching and waiting! I'm going to turn her lights on to get her viv warmed up as soon as I wake up. Good to know about the salads, Fez is coming along but he is picky that's for sure! I ordered some Dubia's from Jason that should be here tomorrow, I had to get prepared because I know that Barbara's babies have good appetites!

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
awwwwww, she is definately a neautiful princess :love5:

I bet you wont get much sleep tonight, soooo exciting!

gini

Sub-Adult Member
AAWWW!!!! How exciting for you! You'll have to take some pics when you get her. She's gorgeous! :D

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
She's on her way now....Of course I will take pics!! I'm soooooooooooo dang excited!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great that she's on her way. Have you been tracking her, silly question, of course you have. :p Is she pretty close?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Okay who's the one getting the beardie here anyway? :lol:
I keep trying to write a reply, but I can't seem to get anything to come out right. :oops: :)
The suspense or should I say waiting for her to get there is enough to give a person a heart attack.
An I'm dizzy from bouncing back and forth checking on her.
This is gonna be a loooong night!

Katrina I can't wait to read your first post after she arrives sense we can not see you and your son's expressions...what a perfect time that would be to be a fly on the wall. :mrgreen:
I can feel your excitement...but you have to let me know what your son thinks too when he sees her. :wink:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Well today's the big day :blob8:
LOL... you are probably already up getting babies viv warmed up and looking out the window :wink: :lol:

I will be gone most of the day so will miss out on the count down to arrival. I hope that Fiona makes it to her new home safely and that her new Mommy takes lots of pics for us drooling addicts on bd.org :roll:

Congrats Katrina.... enjoy Fiona while she is little(she may be the size of Godzilla before long :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom