Just Hanging around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone just wanted to leave a belated note and say that Franklin is alive and well sitting about 430g or so :)
WIll post some pics in Stories :mrgreen:
20121130_160946.jpg

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yes he is still doing well. He's staying with my mom right now due to a housing glitch but I do see him all the time, and she is spoiling him more than I can right now so it's pretty nice of her.

Thanks for your comments guys I thought there would be more people saying hello to franklin :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well it's only been a couple of days, give people time to check out threads. It is getting close to Xmas, the forum's not quite as active as normal. I"m just glad your mom is spoiling Franklin, you're lucky, my mom won't even visit, she's not a reptile person. Of course, I have 5 adult males & 2 geckos, so if you visit me you're surrounded by my reptile babies :lol: Gotta like them to visit!

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
Literally just hanging it all out! Great pic.
Franklin is looking good and i'm glad your mom is spoiling him and keeping him safe until you get everything worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom