Itty Bitty Is Finally Back Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks! :laughing6: Doesn't she though......those legs are just pinchable.
Looks like she should have some sexy high heels on. :laughing6:

I had posted in Pointless and Sad a pic of Private Blaze sitting on the top of his viv. Well while I was checking my topic notifications I heard a noise come from the other room. I was thinking it was Private Blaze letting himself out again. :roll:

Here I was thinking that this was a male thing because Checker's use to do the same thing.
But no.....so much for the male thing thought......... this is what I found.

Itty Bitty on top of her viv. I checked temps they're perfect 104* and 74*. I guess they are just trying to tell me to get off the computer and give them some attention. :lol:
100_5614.jpg

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
:laughhard: I figured it out: they are in training for Tatu's army. Watch out Barbara, I hear they are recruting cats too! :lol:

Sandy H

BTW- Katherine and Daniel both love the escaping beardie picts. Keep 'em coming! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
protiemama":62d8f said:
:laughhard: Watch out Barbara, I hear they are recruting cats too! :lol:
Sandy H
OoooHhhhh.......shooot! I'm in trouble if the join forces. :lol:

:wave: Thank-you Katherine and Daniel I'll try to get more pic's again next time they do it. :wink:

Epic

Juvie Member
this is a great story Barbara! was she for sale when she was at the pet store? the escaping picture is the best. Prana better not do that! :mrgreen:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Barbara
Looks like she fit right back in at home.Is she even suffering from relocation stress?It doesnt look like it.It looks more like she is happy and at peace like she wants to say "took ya long enough ma" :mrgreen:

I love those pics and I must say the sexy leg photo is hysterical and I guess she already learning some tricks from her older siblings :mrgreen:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Barbara,

Boy, does she look happy to be home! :laughing6: I have to agree with Vicky that there is no appearance of relocation stress, and she looks good! The "sexy legs" really is cute, and climbing out of her tank, I think she was just looking for you! Hugs all the way 'round, :love5:

MaryAnn

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Epic, Vicky, and MaryAnn.
The only thing she may be or may not be stressing over is the lighting schedule.
She gives me some pretty evil glares when I turn her light on in the morning. :laughing6:
{ :evil: Like hey lady....don't you think it's kinda early? :evil: }
Other than that she is acting just like she did a year ago same attitude and personallity. :love5:
Last she remembered she was the baby. :lol:
She thinks she's the little princess.......okay so maybe she is. :wink:

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
lizardgrrl":f7ddd said:
Hi Barbara,

Boy, does she look happy to be home! :laughing6: I have to agree with Vicky that there is no appearance of relocation stress, and she looks good! The "sexy legs" really is cute, and climbing out of her tank, I think she was just looking for you! Hugs all the way 'round, :love5:

MaryAnn

Hmm? My little guy was doing the same "sexy leg" pose this morning. What should we call that when the males do it? "Man Thighs"? :laughhard:

What an itty bitty pretty princess! She is just adorable! I love her colors! Too bad Rocky and Peaches are no longer with us, I'd love to have one just like her! :blob5: :blob8: Welcome Home Itty Bitty! :blob8: :blob5:
Christine

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Christine! :D
They definately live on in her. :wink: I see both of them when I look at her.
She's got a very spoiled attitude like her daddy and she hunts like he did. :twisted:
But very set in the way things should be done. (Very Strict Master :whip: )

Yet very loving like her mother would much rather be sitting on your lap or shoulder than sitting under her UVB. :roll: Eats up as much attention as she can get. And very jealous! :lol:

I'm noticing how much longer it's taking for baths with each new addition though.
I try to give everyone time to poop and then refill for swim time about 1/2 hour each.
This is now an all day ordeal. I could do half one day and half the next but then I'm back
to cleaning poop out of their viv. Or I could cut their time in the bath back by a few minutes each.
But then I have to deal with attitudes as I usually wait until they let me know they are done, which is usually about a 1/2 an hour. They love their baths an I think it good exercise for them as well as keep them hydrated and makes poopy duty easy.

Anyway here's a couple of pic's of Itty Bitty during her bathtime.

Hello......You Forgot To Turn The Light On Slave!
100_5852.jpg

That's Better!
100_5876.jpg

Oh Yeah! I'm Lovin' This!
100_5867.jpg

Just One More Lap
100_5866.jpg

Okay, I'm Done!
100_5869.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, what a swimmer! Sweetie only swims until she poops, then she's done and no matter if I refill the tub, she won't stay in the water any longer. Her urates are good, so I don't make it an issue; she eats lots of veggies in the afternoon.

Itty Bitty is so pretty and I'm glad she's taken to your routine. I'm so glad she's back home where she belongs. Love all the pics of her, she's got such pretty colours when she's relaxed. Good for you, insisting she come back home!!! :D :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Deborah! :D

My beardies all seem to just sit there staring at me until they poop.
Then I can't get the tub cleaned out and refilled fast enough for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom