Itty Bitty Is Finally Back Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Jarret_harrison! :D

MaryAnn Itty Bitty had a great Thanksgiving feast too. Sorry I haven't done much updates lately.
She is trying to brumate not completely but she is slowed way down she doesn't even escape right now. :lol:
I'll try to get some pic's of her up tomorrow sometime. I'm also going to get some pic's of everyone else and maybe I'll start a thread in photo expressions so I can post pic's of all of the beardies. :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Please do Barbara, we always LOVE seeing all your precious babies. Glad you had such a special Thanksgiving & that all the critters enjoyed it too. :p

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Diane! :D
I'll try hard to get everyone's pic's posted tomorrow. Providing they are co-operative. :lol:

msmaui

Juvie Member
I just read this entire post (story) for the first time and it is sooo sweet. It brought tears to my eyes also. I'm happy for you and all your babies!! :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barbara, I just got done looking at the pics from October. This is regarding the pic of her on the quad. You could have fun with people who don't know beardies and quads. You get a quad like this:
littlegirls3.jpg

Or one like this:
de21001.jpg

We used the first one to freak out those who aren't sure about beardies, or are a little scared of them. I will post the story that Bill wrote about a situation he had with someone who is into parakeets. This happened more than 2 years ago, I think.

Any way, since you ride quads, get one for your beardies and let them go, just not to far.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
fresnowitte":0f544 said:
Thank-you Diane! :D
I'll try hard to get everyone's pic's posted tomorrow. Providing they are co-operative. :lol:
Well, if they aren't too agreeable tomorrow, I suppose we can wait 1 more day. :| (just kidding) By all means, pick a day when they are all awake and in happy moods. :p

I can just see Itty Bitty riding one of those vehicles. If she's anything like my Sabrina, she'd probably love it. :mrgreen:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you msmaui! It was not a story that I was proud to share but it did have a happy ending. :D
I'm very happy to have her back home an I feel very lucky to have had the chance to get her back.

Beardie Parents I love those pic's I think I've seen some of your pic's with the beardies on quads before.
I don't know why.... but it makes me think of that movie "Holes". :lol:

Diane she actually probably would like it. :roll: :lol:

PS
Diane everyone ate lots of pumpkin on Thanksgiving am I going to have lots of messes tomorrow? :puke:
I tried to keep their diets balanced, but they did go a bit crazy over the pumpkin. :mrgreen:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Actually, I just fed some pumpkin to Sabrina for the first time tonight and she loved it. So, guess what we'll both be doing tomorrow? :mrgreen: Might take a little longer to clean up due to the fiber content of it. :roll:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
:laughing6: Yeah I had a feeling I'd need to be quick on the baths tomorrow. :lol:
I couldn't believe how much they loved it though. As soon as I started baking pies and they could smell the pumpkin they all woke up. Which was rather odd it was pretty late in the day. And Checker's had been out for days I wasn't even expecting him to wake for a few months. :roll:

neecie

Juvie Member
I love these stories.........we are all animals of the earth............let's work together. I am so so in love with my beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom